Chaos

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

The club was packed when we arrived... Good thing SunQian, the ever reliable person that she is, reserved a table near the bar for us to occupy. The club has this futuristic vibe. It is lit with blue,purple, pink and white LED and laser lights. Lava lamps of all sizes are scattered all over the place. Seatings are mostly composed of tall tables and bar stools near the dance floor and the bar, while cushioned sofas with wide custom glass tables lined the walls. Loud EDM are played nonstop by the DJ on an elevated booth in the middle of the dance floor while party people dance to the music.

" I'll just get us some drinks... " SunQian said who looks very chic on her silver bodycon with matching silver pumps.

"I'll go wih you...Yue...what are you having?" Askes JiaQi who is equally stunning in a little black dress and black heels.

"A Gummy Bear martini would be nice..." I said as I made myself comfortable on one of the bar stools of our 4 seater table.

I was busily bopping my head to the music when a familiar figure block my view of the dance floor...

"Yue?..." I heard its masculine voice calling me. As I looked up to check who's the culprit, I was surprised to see YiTian smiling down at me

"Hey!" I greeted back.

Then came JiaQi and SunQian wih our martinis...

"Your Gummy Bear martini Miss..." JiaQi playfully said while handing me my drink. As SunQian sat beside me.

"Hey!... We're only gone for a while and you already have a guy checking you out?" SunQian joked while sizing up YiTian who was smiling all ears at my friends.

" Oh... YiTian...these are my friends... JiaQi and SunQian...girls ... This is Hu YiTian... He's our schoolmate ..." I introduced them while they exchange smiles and pleasantries.

YiTian and the girls got along well immediately... YiTian is quite good with conversations and is a natural charmer... No wonder my friends arewon over...

"So...YiTian... Do you have company or are you alone?" SunQian asked as she downed her second strawberry martini she's quite a talker now... signs that she's already tipsy.

"Oh... I actually have a gig here... I'll be playing the next set... which reminds me that I should be going now..." said YiTian flashing us a shy smile as he stared me in the eye.

"So he's a DJ... Interesting..." JiaQi teasingly whispered to my ear.

"I should go... See you in a bit.."he touched my bare arm and flashed me an adorable smile before heading towards the DJ booth... and I was left with my friends who are giving me teasing looks.

"Ohmygod! Yue... He's sooo HOT!" SunQian exageratedly exclaimed.

We saw YiTian doing his thing on the booth... He's starting to play his mixes while the people in the dancefloor cheered louder... I guess he's popular in this club.I saw him look at our spot and was really pleasantly surprised when he winked at me.

"Oh gosh Yue! Did you see that?! He winked at you! you're so damned lucky..." JiaQi exclaimed as she nudged my shoulders. I could only smile while blushing.

"I bet he likes you Yue..." SunQian said as she sips on her third glass of martini.

"Don't be ridiculous... He's just a friend..." I shyly replied

"Yeah right... Whatever..." SunQian waves her hand at me... Disbelief written all over her face.

YiTian is one gorgeous man and like what I've noticed earlier he is quite a charmer and is very witty. So if my friends are right... That he has a thing for me...I really am a lucky girl...

Then suddenly I heard JiaQi calling...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter