Clueless

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

"Girl have you seen HeDi's face? It was epic..." says a giggling SunQian

"He almost fell off his chair when you winked at him." amusement also laced Jiaqi's voice.

That's what he get for pissing me off... I told myself.

Suddenly i felt someone approached our table.

" Hey there monkey... what are you giggling about?" says Kankan one of HeDi's friend and SunQian's worst enemy. "Hey there Yue... Damn! you look good... I almost didn't recognize you." He flash me his million dollar smile so I smiled back.

"Shut up JinKang!!!" says SunQian who changed mood in an instant.

"Yeah...shut it dude..." I heard HeDi say.As he approached our table together with his friends Kuan, Xizi and Xize.He look pissed.I wonder why...

He immediately grabbed a chair and sat beside me. I smiled as i acknowledge him.

" You have the guts to smile at me like that after running away and ignoring me the whole day yesterday." he sulkily said

"What's with the accusing stare Didi? You were a jerk yesterday and i am pissed so I walked out on you?" I said matter of factly.

"Why were you pissed? I can't remember doing something horrible yesterday to make you so mad." he retorted as he faced me and gave me his all too familiar glare.

This is a jerk and he doesn't even realize it.

"Really Didi?!?" My temper is slowly rising as i raised one perfectly shaped brow at him.

"Hey...hey... here you go again with your endless bickering." says Xize who was now seated beside Jiaqi.

I noticed that HeDi's friends have found their spot on our table.Kuan and Xizi sat beside HeDi while Kankan was positioned beside SunQian, much to her friend's annoyance.

"She walked out on me yesterday... and now she's playing the victim... " He accusingly said.My eyes widened in disbelief upon hearing him

"Will you stop playing clueless HeDi! Have you forgotten how you insulted me infront of you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter