WTF!

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

I strutted out of the cafeteria still furious at that buddy of mine. If it is humanly possible I could tear Wang HeDI to pieces right now. That's how infuriated I am of him... I am usually a level headed person but since yesterday, HeDi keeps getting into my nerves...

To be honest I am also taken aback by my reaction to his "One of the Boys" statement yesterday. Jiaqi thinks I am over reacting... well... alright I over reacted a little bit... but which normal girl in their right mind wouldn't? right? when your moron of a friend basically announced to the whole student body present at that time... especially to his fangirls that you are nothing special coz you're just one of the boys... shattering your idea that you are somehow important coz you are his only GIRL friend... and that you've been friends with him since whenever!

I am also contemplating about SunQian's idea of me "LIKING" my idiot of a friend... given, that I want him to treat me differently from his other friends? Is that reason enough say that I LIKE HIM the way a girl should like a boy?Well... quite frankly... WangF**ckingHeDi is hot as hell... as SunQian always point out..I would never argue with that... He is boyfriend material so to speak... with his towering height to match his beautiful face, piercing glares and toothpaste commercial smile... every girl in their sane minds would drop their with just a flick of his finger. Plus...he does have a great personality and he is very popular being the star player of the basketball team. But do I LIKE HIM? Of course I like him.. I wouldn't be friends with him if I don't... but liking him in a romantic kind of way had never crossed my mind until SunQian gave me that idea... I have zero experience in opposite attraction... I am naïve like that...

I was still in deep thought when I suddenly bumped into something solid that almost made me stumble back if not for the hands holding my waist... strong arms holding me in place. When I looked up I see a pair of gentle worried eyes.

"Are you alright?" asked the stranger with a manly yet gentle voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter