Turning Point

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

What is happening? One minute I was happily dancing without abandon...the next I was being dragged away from the club, leaving my shocked friends and a bleeding YiTian sprawled on the floor of the DJ's booth.

What is this stupid friend of mine trying to do dragging me out of the club? My body is trembling because of the cold while my hand is getting numb from his tight grip. I could almost feel his finger marks on my skin.

"Hey!... Hey!... Wang HeDi!" I called his name to catch his attention but as if hearing nothing, he continued walking away from the club as he tighten his grip on my wrist.

"HeDi! will you let go of me... YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I screamed trying to release myself from his hold.

That's when I felt him slowing down his stride and loosening his grip... until he finally released my hand. His finger marks are evident on my wrist. His back is facing me but I could feel him seething in anger. We're now standing in this empty parking lot... with only the street lamps illuminating us.

"What's wrong with you?...Do you really have to do that?" HeDi is still not facing me and is still not responding... yet I noticed how he curled his hands into fist as if trying to restrain himself.

Slowly... my temper is getting the better of me as HeDi keeps mum about the incident... still not saying a word... so I did the best thing that comes into my mind.

"Wang HeDi... I swear to god...if you keep up with this silent treatment...i'll leave you here!" I threatened him.

He slowly turned around to face me. His brows are almost touching... He is furious... I could tell by his expression... but he is obviously trying to calm himself...

" What do you want me to say Yue?... you want me to apologize?... I'm sorry but I can't do that... That DJ deserves it." Annoyance is still evident on his voice.

"How could you say that?... What did YiTian do, for you to punch him like that?" I asked... obviously irritated by his reaction

He glared at me.. then he suddenly closed his eyes as if trying to regain his composure... then he took a deep breath,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter