Tease

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

I was doing my nightly ritual,when I heard a tapping sound at the window as if something was hitting it... Curious as to what it was, I checked and opened it slightly when a small pebble almost hit my head... Then I saw HeDi trying to control his laughter at the window across mine.

"What the hell Di!?" I said giving him a frown...I heard him chuckle...

"Open up... I'll come over..." He said as he was preparing to crawl out of his window...

"What?! Wait!" HeDi was already treading his way to my room that I have no choice but to open my window wider to accomodate him.

"Hi!" He said flashing me his boyish grin as he climbed into my room. I could only stare at his handsome face... Why does he always have to be this good looking even with just a track pants and hoodie on?

"Missed me?" He teased.

"Shut up..." I said as I turned around to hide the blush that's creeping on my face.

"Why are you here? it's still drizzling outside...that branch is wet...you might have slipped.." I said... worried with his antics... As I sat on the bed.

"Oh...my Yueyue is worried..." he followed me and sat on the bed beside me.

"Of course I am..." I suddenly blurted out making HeDi laugh and making me blush some more... "I'm so glad I am entertaining you Wang HeDi..." I said frowning some more as I pinched his thighs.

"Awwww! That hurts Yueyue..."

Didi said as he scramble his way up on my bed and hid himself in the covers while I tried to pry it open until I got tired of it and just let him be.…

I almost fell off the bed when he suddenly bolted up and lifted up the blanket covering him taking me by surprise.

"If you're really so worried about me... Can I just stay here with you tonight?" He teasingly asked giving me his most mischievous grin as he lifted his brows up and down.

I smiled, amused by his childishness as I covered his face with my palms.

"You wish Didi..." I said as I pushed him making him stumble on my bed.

"You can't stay here. It's... not appropriate..."

"Why is that? We've been sleeping together for more than 20 years... Why are we stopping now?" He asked frowning...

Oh my... HeDi's really cute frowning like that...

"It's different now... we'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter