Reconciliation

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

What the hell? Did I hear him right? Did he really say BOYFRIEND? What the hell are you thinking Wang HeDi?

Yi Tian was surprised by HeDi's revelation but wasn't fazed by it at all. He smiled at me as he placed his hands holding mine a while ago inside the pocket of his trousers.

"So that's why your apprehensive..." he flashed me his boyish grin again yet disappointment laced his voice. " Well... nice meeting you Yue... see you around." He gave me a little wave then proceeded to his destination

"Dream on man... i'll make sure your not crossing paths again." did i hear possesiveness in Didi's voice? What's wrong with this guy?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After YiTian disappeared into view, I furiously stepped on HeDi's foot making him wince in pain.Note that I'm still wearing my stilletos.

"What the heck Yueyue! What was that for?!" He asked nursing his injured foot.

"What was that for?!" I hit him with my bag making him shield himself from my continuous attack."What are you trying to do, pulling a stunt like that?! What are you trying to prove there... introducing yourself as my boyfriend you idiot?!"

We heard laughter behind us and was not surprised to find our friends with amused expressions on their faces as they watch me beat the sh*t out of HeDi.

"Guys... restrain her... She's in her Amazon Warrior mode again!" He limped towards Xize and hid behind his friend's back like a child.

"You deserve that you idiot! A smiling SunQian said as she stood beside me and pats my head like a proud mother. Jiaqi who is now also standing beside me giggled with her.

"C'mon girls... lets leave that idiot with his moron friends." SunQian said putting her arms around both Jiaqi and I and guided us out of that place towards our next class.

" Hey who are you calling moron you monkey!"I could hear Kankan retorted. as we entered our classroom.

I'll deal with that idiot Wang HeDi later

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HeDi was already waiting by the tree branch connecting our rooms when I entered the door. He immediately crawled towards my window as I opened it for him.

" Don't you think we're too old for window climbing Didi?" i asked as I sat on my sofa by the on the other hand had already gotten inside my room and was sitting on my bed.

"Are you worried I might fall and hurt myself?" he teased.

"Dream on buddy..." i retorted

" I like climbing in your window... its much more exciting don't yout think?" he gave me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter