Pretentions

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue


A couple of weeks had passed after that incident between HeDi and I. the positive person that I am wants to believe that everything is slowly going back to normal between us. 

The first few days after that incident was very difficult for me. My emotions are in turmoil as I try to suppress this attraction I have towards him. In those first few days I have to pretend that I am not affected by his presence at all though my heart starts to frantically beat whenever he's around. When I try to ignore the electric current that runs through me whenever he gets too clingy like the normal clingy guy that he was. Or when I tried to hide the pain when he gets too accomodating with other girls who approach him.

Thanks to our friends ... we get to hang out together more making us interact with each other often... slowly erasing the tension between us. Our conversations turned from awkward to familiar as days passed by... To sum it all up... Didi and I are back to how we were before  though he tends to be a little weird at times.

_______________________________________

It's Friday... My last class ended a while ago so I messaged my bestftiends JiaQi and SunQian to meet me at the cafe a stones throw away from uni. 

JiaQi and I are already enjoying our coffee when SunQian came barging in as she took the seat next to mine.

" Why are you girls drinking coffee at a cafe in a friday night?" She asked on her flirty girly tone.

"Class just ended SunQian... We just want to loosen up a bit before heading home." I answered as I took a sip on my caramel macchiato. While JiaQi is enjoying her mocha frappe while busy tinkering her phone. I bet she's chatting with Xize again.

"What?!? ...you are so not going home to watch TV on a friday night you boring girl..." She declared 
" Fridays are for fun.. That's why its starts with an "F"... So we better get going...lets have fun tonight." She said  not giving JiaQi and I a chance to refuse.  

"I better get going now... I'll be making arrangements for our Fridate ...I'm gonna pick both of you up later okay..." 

So here I am... Getting myself ready to go clubbing with my girls tonight. I'm donning a white spaghetti strapped top with a black leather miniskirt, high heeled open toed sandals and a silver dangling earring ... I'm going for the sultry-innocent look tonight.... So I  applied very light make up with a hint of blush and a blush coloured gradiant lip to achieve it.

I was busily applying final touch ups on my make up when I felt someone's presence in my room...

"Ohmygod Didi! you scared the hell out of me!" As I noticed him sitting by my window sill.

"It's late... Where are you going?" He inquired. I am getting conscious with the scrutinizing look he's throwing at me.

"I'm clubbing with JiaQi and Sunqian... Hey! Stop staring... You're giving me the creeps..." I said as I threw a pillow on his face. 

"You're going to the club looking like....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter