Questions and Answers

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiaqui

 

It's already 8:10 in the morning... Yue is running late... our first class is about to start in twenty minutes so she better arrive now or else we'll get a scolding from our Humanities professor.

" Hey Love!" I was surprised when someone s an arm around my waist and I felt a wet smooch on my cheek. I smiled when the familiar scent of my boyfriend assaulted me.

I returned his kiss with a a tiny peck on his cheek as well... "Hi..."

"Why are you still here... Aren't you supposed to be in your class?" He asked as he held my hand.

"I was waiting for Yue... She messaged me a while ago... She asked me to wait for her here and that they're already on their way." I replied giving his hand a slight squeeze earning me a smirk from this gorgeous man.

We were suddenly distracted when we heard someone bickering nearby...

"You are so annoying you moron!" said SunQian who was being followed by a grinning Kankan

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Monkey... Can't you see... I am too gorgeous to be one... Tsk... You better pay your doctor a visit... because your sick in the head you idiot. I really wish you trip on that long legs of yours." she furiously said to Kankan who was still snickering behind her and was being followed by Kuan and Xizi.

By some sort of magic... Kankan magically tripped and almost fell to the ground if not for Xizi's quick reflex, who held him by the collar to prevent him from doing so... much to SunQian's dismay.

"Hey love birds...What are you doing here?" SunQian asked as she spotted me and my boyfriend.

"We're waiting for Yue and..." I was suddenly interrupted by someone calling my name... as I turned... I saw a smiling Yue who who was followed by a grinning HeDi.

"Hey guys!" She greeted "Come on... we're late!" as she held my free hand stirring me and SunQian towards our first class

"Hey Yueyue!" HeDi yelled getting Yue's attention making her turn to face him.

"What?!" She asked impatiently

HeDi leisurely walked closer to our position as he leaned his face closer to Yue's...

"Are you forgetting something babe?" He said with a smirk.

What?! Did I hear it right? Did HeDi just called Yue "Babe"? SunQian and I exchanged curious looks.

"You're so annoying..." She said but gave him a chaste kiss on the lips anyway... making her blush as she stirred us away again towards our class.. leaving HeDi with a satisfied smile on his face...

"You better spill Yue or JiaQi and I are suing" SunQian said as we matched Yue's fast pace towards our classroom... Yue's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter