Crossing the Line

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

We're finally home... HeDi's car was parked in place... yet we're still inside the car... silence enveloping us both as the rain fell heavily on the ground. Moisture covering the car's window as if enclosing them from the world.

i still can't believe it... HeDi loves me... He loves me... I am elated... who wouldn't be? the person you love, loves you back... I want to jump for joy and scream to the world that this wonderful man loves me back...

FLASHBACK...

"I'm sorry Yue... but I can't be your friend anymore..." I was stunned by his declaration. What did I've done wrong? I've tried my best didn't I? I've done everything in my power to turn things to where it should be... eventhough it's hard... eventhough I'm hurting... I guess my best still isn't enough... co'z here he is ending our friendship.

"Why?..." my eyes are starting to tear up...pain laced my voice as I asked HeDi that question...but I was totally stunned by his answer...

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for wanting more... I'm sorry... co'z I can't pretend anymore.." he's crying... and I can't help myself but cry with him...I can feel his pain...his longing... the same emotions I'm feeling right now...

"I LOVE YOU SHEN YUE..."

Did he really just said that? Am I dreaming? as I was about to question the reality of it all I felt his lips crashed into mine...

The kiss is nowhere near gentle... it was demanding... claiming... I could taste the saltiness of our tears mingling with every touch of his lips to mine...I could feel the urgency in his kiss...his fears... his anxiety... and I was amazed of how it mirrored my own so I kissed him back with total abandon. I felt his hands moved from my face to my nape so he could gain more access to my mouth... how his tongue eased its way inside my lips tangling with my own... tasting every crevice... how his other hand travelled to my arms and then to my waist as he pulled me closer making me straddle him on the driver seat which to my amazement was already reclined to accomodate us both...my pressed on his hard chest...my hands on his shoulder for support. I could feel his growing arousal... while HeDi , nipped and ... tasting my mouth like a man deprived... but so was I... I was a wanton receiving all his advances... for more... Then his kisses started to feel gentle... sweet... tiny pecks... allowing me to breath... his forehead touching mine as he slowly opened his eyes and stared in to mine... passion... want... love... reflected in it...

"I love you... i don't know when it started... maybe... maybe i've been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter