Decisions

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

We're inside the car, HeDi and I. Our friends already left since class already ended. I was silent the whole time since lunch break. Still bothered by what Kankan had told us about HeDi going to Beijing.

"Babe... Are you okay?" I heard HeDi asked as he held my hands to stop me from fidgeting with my fingers.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as I contemplated on how to confront him about it. Finally mustering up my courage...I looked at him straight in the eye and with a voice full of disappointment I asked him of this thing that has been troubling me.

"So you're going to Beijing a month from now?...when are you planning on telling me about it Di?

"Who told you about that?" He asked surprised by my statement.

"It doesn't matter ... what's bothering me is that you're keeping something as important as this from me... why?" I asked as i felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Is my feelings about this so irrelevant that you decided on leaving me without even asking me if I'm okay with it" I looked away...I don't want him to see me crying like this.

"Hey...babe..." He whispered as he gently wiped the tears that escaped my eyes. He caressed my cheeks as he coaxed me to look at him... And once I did, I was caught off guard with his gentle stare and comforting smile.

"Why are you crying?... Are you really going to be sad when I leave?" He asked.

"Are you stupid? Of course I'll be sad. Look at me... I'm already upset just by thinking about it." I can't help but feel annoyed by his question. What is he thinking? Why is he even asking me this question.

"So this is the reason why you're giving me the silent treatment?"

I nodded "I was upset... What do you expect me to do?"

"Cheer up Yueyue... I already declined their invitation... I am not leaving... Please babe... Stop crying already..." He said flashing me his cutest grin.

Did I hear him right? He's not leaving?

"W-what did you say?"

"I'm not leaving... I can't" He said wiping away my tears.

He's not leaving... I should feel happy right? But why do I have this unsettling feeling about him staying here... with Me?

"Why?"

"Why are you asking me that you dummy? Of course I want to stay here with you..." He said smiling as he ruffled my hair affectionately. "Why? Don't you want me to stay?" He teased feigning a frown.

"O-of course I do... I want you to stay... But you've been dreaming of pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter