One of the Boys

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yue

 

He stole the ball from his opponent did a crossover move, and eventually delivered a three point shot which made the crowd especially his fangirls wild...

Go HeDi!!

I cheered. He saw me waving in the crowd. I saw him wink and smiled at me mischievously before going down for defense.

Their team won by a margin. Thanks to my bestfriend, star player Wang HeDi.

And I'm Shen Yue... Wang HeDi's best buddy.

"You move so slow for a star basketball player Di. I've been waiting here for a lifetime." I complained after seeing him walk out of the lockers.

"If you are that impatient, why didn't you get inside?" he said with a smirk. His hair still wet from the shower. He changed from his jersey to a more comfortable track pants and a shirt.

"And what?... get scandalized by half guys walking around with just towels on their waists... No... i just can't take that torture." I started walking away.

"It's not that bad. Besides aren't you one of the boys?" He caught up with my pace and blocked my way then leaned forward so that he could match my height. HeDi is towering over me with his 183 centimeter height while I'm this petite girl who stands at 160 centimeters. Talk about extreme height difference... that's HeDi and I.

I stopped on my track and slightly leaned myself towards him standing on my tiptoes so I could look directly through his eyes...

" Do I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter