Surprise Trip To Hawaii

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the middle of the night when Jong Kook showed up at the door, giving Ji Hyo a shock. He was carrying a luggage bag with him. Was he going overseas? Ji Hyo frowned to herself at that thought. But she thought his schedule had just freed up. Barely an hour ago she was planning to call him over to stay with her. It seemed Ji Hyo’s plans were foiled.

“Where are you going?” Ji Hyo asked, staring sadly at the suitcase. Jong Kook, on the other hand, was smiling cheekily.

“Don’t you mean, where are we going?” No, Ji Hyo didn’t. But then Jong Kook reached into his pocket and pulled out a blindfold, covering Ji Hyo’s eyes.

He pulled Ji Hyo out the door and the door shut behind them, automatically locking them out. Ji Hyo was still confused.

“Oppa… What’s this?” Jong Kook interlocked fingers with Ji Hyo and began walking, the luggage bag getting dragged behind him on its wheels. From Ji Hyo’s foot memory, the way they turned let her know that they were walking to the lift. “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see. Don’t take the blindfold off.” Ji Hyo huffed. She quite liked having her sight.

They got into the lift and arrived at the ground floor. Jong Kook led Ji Hyo out and she heard a car door open, before feeling Jong Kook’s hands helping her into the car. She reached for the seatbelt and buckled herself up before Jong Kook shut the door.

She heard a few more doors opening and shutting, indicating Jong Kook stowing away the luggage, and him getting into the driver’s seat. Jong Kook started the engine.

“Where are we going?” Ji Hyo had already asked, but she wanted to try her luck again. Jong Kook chuckled. She sounded like a curious child, when in actual fact she was a woman well into her thirties.

“I already told you- it’s a surprise.” Ji Hyo pouted, unhappy that Jong Kook wouldn’t tell her a thing. He pinched her cheek out of affection for her, loving how cute she was.

“Next time, I’m blindfolding you.” Ji Hyo threatened without thinking.

“Oh, really? I look forward to it then.” Jong Kook replied, making Ji Hyo confused. “What will you do to me while I’m blindfolded?”

Ji Hyo began blushing furiously. She wasn’t thinking about that. She just wanted revenge. And she wanted to know where they were going.

Later, they arrived at an airport, which Ji Hyo could tell because of the sounds of planes taking off. She got to remove her blindfold a few times for identity confirmation, but that was it. Ji Hyo felt ridiculous having Jong Kook lead her everywhere they went, especially when they were getting on the plane.

“I don’t understand Oppa. You can just let me take the blindfold off. I still won’t know where we’re going…” Ji Hyo frowned as she crossed her arms in her seat. Jong Kook shrugged.

“It’s more fun this way.” He smirked, patting Ji Hyo on the shoulder. She pouted again.

“You sure this isn’t like- work? Are we actually going for a fan meet and the other members are just keeping quiet to mess with me?” Jong Kook planted a kiss on Ji Hyo’s lips, unable to take her ridiculousness.

“No my love. We’re going somewhere. Just take a nap and I’ll wake you up when we’re there ok?” Jong Kook leaned Ji Hyo on his chest, which he knew would put her to sleep better than any sleeping pill. Ji Hyo sighed in delight and gave up guessing their destination, deciding to sleep on her boyfriend instead.

When the plane landed, Jong Kook woke Ji Hyo up and led her out the plane. Ji Hyo tried to guess how many hours she had slept. An hour? Seven? Maybe twenty four? She didn’t know. Now she was even more confused about their location. Where had Jong Kook taken her?

After a few more identity checks(of which Jong Kook instructed the security officers specifically not to reveal their location), Jong Kook and Ji Hyo got into a cab together. Ji Hyo was hoping Jong Kook would acci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter