His Body

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook had a rather distracting body.

Needless to say, it was a problem since they had to film together for hours once or twice a week.

Sometimes, Ji Hyo could ignore him- when they were far apart, for instance. And she was distracted by something else, like a game.

Or when she couldn't see him because they were in separate locations.

It was annoying, really. His body could distract her whether they were on the same team or on different teams.

She both loved and hated when he carried her in his arms. She liked how safe he made her feel, how light.

But she hated how his arms felt under and against her body. She hated how she could feel every intricate muscle. She hated thinking about how those arms, those hands, could do nasty things to her. She felt guilty thinking like that too.

And he didn't even have to touch her to distract her.

Sometimes Jong Kook bent over- during a game, to pick something up, or to do stretches.

And it always got her attention. She would stare- subtly, she hoped- at him, and it was like her eyes were glued to his .

It wasn't her fault, but at the same time Ji Hyo hated that she couldn't stop herself from looking. She'd just glance over, and whenever she got caught she'd just pretend she was zoning out.

And because whomever that caught her wasn't half the ert she was, they didn't know what she was staring at.

But Ji Hyo knew. And boy, did it drive her nuts.

Jong Kook's body was especially distracting when she was massaging him. At this point in their friendship, Jong Kook was comfortable enough to let Ji Hyo give him the occasional sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter