Watching Running Man

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were lounging on the couch and watching the episode, Ji Hyo straight up lying on Jong Kook’s chest. They were glad they both had their schedules freed up and were happily watching the members’ antics and giving side commentary.

“Gosh you look really cute in that wig. Why do the rest of us look like complete idiots while you look like that?”

Ji Hyo snorted. “Are you kidding me? Look at those muscles…”

“You’re lying on top of those muscles…”

Ji Hyo sighed happily. “You bet I am.”

They left to make some snacks in the kitchen when parts of the episode they were definitely aware of came up. When they returned, they had been gone for so long it was the bit where they were all deciding which member would do what in the first mission; the obstacle race.

“Now that I think about it, you gave no reason whatsoever to support why you should be helping me deflate that float.” Jong Kook observed, causing Ji Hyo to blush.

“Haha… You caught me…” Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo’s blushing face, expecting an explanation. When there was none, he kissed her reddening cheek instead to let her know he understood.

Eventually, the episode ended with Ji Hyo flogging Kwang Soo hard and they both cracked up at their dongsaeng’s face.

“Do you think he’s able to walk now?” Ji Hyo asked.

“I doubt so, that looked like it would paralyze him for at least a week.” Jong Kook replied jokingly.

Then, the ‘preview’ for the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter