Jealousy - Her

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was in a car, getting chauffeured to her next schedule. Her manager who happened to be a fan of Jong Kook’s was sitting next to her and scrolling through Instagram. Naturally, there were plenty of photos of Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo didn’t mind that her manager was a fan of her boyfriend; she never made a move of Jong Kook anyway and in Ji Hyo’s eyes anyone who did not think Jong Kook was attractive was crazy. Plus, since she was unable to see her boyfriend face to face, she enjoyed seeing fleeting images of his face. And his body. Some of which were shirtless.

And then she saw it.

A photo of Jong Kook with a beautiful actress.

It didn’t faze her at first, but then she saw another picture of Jong Kook with yet another beautiful actress. And another. And yet another.

Gosh, was he with two actresses in that picture?

Someone was getting jealous.

And it wasn’t Ji Hyo’s manager.

Ji Hyo’s expression grew noticeably bitter as the moments passed and pictures scrolled by. She noted that some of these photos must’ve been taken in China, where Jong Kook travelled to frequently due to his large and prominent fan base there. Ji Hyo pursed her lips.

Why was he taking so many photos with these actresses? Sure, it was probably for work, but didn’t Jong Kook go to China mostly for concerts and fan meetings? What business did he have hanging out with so many actresses?

Hmm, maybe they were “fans” and happened to coincidentally meet Jong Kook and requested a picture?

Maybe.

How dare they, though.

Ji Hyo seethed. Objectively, there was nothing Ji Hyo had to be angry or jealous about. But she
felt angry and jealous anyway, because something about her lover standing with a woman that rivaled her physical appearance struck a chord. She looked into the faces of those women and saw deviousness- they had ulterior motives for wanting a picture with her boyfriend didn’t they? And Jong Kook- he was probably enjoying the attention somehow.

In retrospect, there was likely nothing going on and those act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter