Giving Birth

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo had a hard grip on the spreadsheets of the hospital bed she was on, in the midst of the most painful labor she had ever been subjected to(which was not really saying too much as it was only her second). She was having yet another contraction, and was this close to reaching up her womb and pulling her twins out.

Yeah, she was having twins. Even she herself couldn’t believe it when she first found out. Because of the rumor (and as Ji Hyo had now experienced it, fact) that having twins was twice as hard as one baby, Ji Hyo went through the same, if not more, anxiety and worries she had with her first baby.

“Yah! Make up your minds will you? Either stay inside or get out!” Ji Hyo, in a moment of insanity and anger after her contraction ended, yelled in the general direction of her birth canal.

“Gosh, don’t scare the kids before they’re even born, Ji Hyo-yah.” Jong Kook teased as he returned to Ji Hyo’s room with water and pills for the pain.

“If you don’t want me to get mad at whatever’s splitting me into two by the minute, give birth to these twins by yourself!” Ji Hyo retorted. She knew Jong Kook was just trying to calm her, but she wanted to get angry at something. And hey, he chose to marry her, so. Ji Hyo took the water and pills. She hoped to God that they would work.

Jong Kook significantly softened and took Ji Hyo’s hand as he sat in the chair next to her.

“I wish I could. It’s been really tough on you love, especi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter