Lee Dong Wook

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dong Wook and Ji Hyo were messing around in the gorgeous sands of Pohang. That day, Dong Wook was guesting on Running Man as Ji Hyo's partner in a Lunar New Year Cook-off Special. Ji Hyo suggested that they play one of her beloved childhood games for the nostalgia, one that involved "sand castles" (more like sand piles) and a feather. 

Which they spent ages finding. Walking around on the sand staring at the ground in concentration made Dong Wook feel dizzy. And frankly, quite stupid. And he wasn't even the one who found the feather in the end, as he heard Ji Hyo's celebratory cheers while she skipped triumphantly towards him, feather in hand, making him groan in annoyance.

To make matters worse, the rules of the game were confusing.

"I still don't exactly get it. Could you-"

Ji Hyo huffed. "Just don't let the feather drop! Loser grants the winner a wish." 

Dong Wook sighed. Whatever. They played Rock Paper Scissors and he won, cheering as he did to spite Ji Hyo. 

However, one grab at the sand pile and Dong Wook knew the feather was going to fall. Unfortunately, so did Ji Hyo.

"You lose, you lose!" 

Dong Wook tried to keep his cool. 

"No- I haven't let go yet, it's not over."

Gingerly, Dong Wook let go of the sand, praying and begging all the lucky stars to give him this one chance.

Sadly, the stars all ignored him and the feather fell flat on the ground, making Ji Hyo burst into laughter. Dong Wook couldn't believe this. The game had just started and he had lost it all in one swoop! He shook Ji Hyo's shoulders as she continued to laugh, enraged and rantin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter