Music Video

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Running Man members had all agreed to make a special cameo in the music video of Jong Kook’s new single. This would be the first time that all the members collaborated on something that wasn’t Running Man related. Jong Kook was extremely grateful that his Running Man family would agree to film for such long hours just for him, but they were all very excited to act in the music video together. Especially Ji Hyo.

The plot for the music video, as explained by the director, went something like this:

Jong Kook would start the video as a struggling musician, whose music was always getting rejected by record labels. But he had a supportive group of friends that believed in his music, and would comfort him whenever he was feeling down. Jong Kook started performing in the streets, and at first he was barely able to turn the heads of people in the streets. He never gave up, however, and his friends would support him by giving out flyers and dragging people to watch him perform. Eventually, a crowd would naturally gather whenever Jong Kook sang, due to the hard work of his friends and himself. One day, a representative from a recording company gave Jong Kook their card, and it jumpstarted Jong Kook’s career. The last scene of the music video would be Jong Kook performing at his own concert with thousands of adoring fans cheering for him, and in the VIP seats would be his friends, supporting him as always.

The members had various characters to play as well. Jae Suk, Suk Jin, and Kwang Soo were Jong Kook’s drinking buddies in the storyline. Haha was a restaurant owner who would treat Jong Kook to a meal whenever he needed cheering up. Gary was Jong Kook’s songwriter friend and they would play guitars together, sing, and write songs whenever they were down.

And as for Ji Hyo, she would be playing Jong Kook’s girlfriend.

“Really?” The members all asked at once in shock.

“I-I’m going to be Jong Kook Oppa’s girlfriend?” Ji Hyo confirmed again as she pointed to herself.

“Don’t get too excited Noona, you’re only going to be acting as Jong Kook Hyung’s girlfriend. It’s not for real.” Kwang Soo’s teasing got him multiple whacks.

“Is it okay if Ji Hyo-ssi plays Jong Kook-ssi’s girlfriend then? Or might it ruin the show’s loveline?” The director asked in concern.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be just fine- Ji Hyo doesn’t belong to me!” Gary assured with a wide smile.

Ji Hyo turned to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. “Glad that you know.”

“Of course- since you’d probably beat me up if I claimed to even own a strand of your hair.” Gary’s remark caused all the members to crack up.

Set up was soon completed and they were to film a group scene where everyone would be comforting Jong Kook as a group while sitting on a couch.

“Song Ji Hyo-ssi, could you sit next to Kim Jong Kook-ssi please?”

The other members whoop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter