High School AU - Mutual Crush, Forced To Dance

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Jong Kook mumbled to himself as he stared at his crush, Ji Hyo, who was tying her hair up at the other side of the gymnasium.

“Yes, she’s very beautiful. Now can you get your together? It’s PE Class for ’s sake. If you continue to look like you’re on the verge of drooling, the teacher’s going to start yelling at you!” Dong Hoon, Jong Kook’s classmate and best friend, chided him. Ji Hyo was their classmate too, but she was a friend to Jong Kook in a different way. The kind of friend you have hardcore crushes on from afar and rarely talk to in fear of looking like a complete idiot.

“Yeah right- the day our PE teacher calls me out for being ‘on the verge of drooling’ is the day you grow taller than Kwang Soo!” Jong Kook retorted. Their PE teacher was Ji Suk Jin, well known for being incredibly unobservant as well as being extremely lazy. Kwang Soo was another classmate and friend of theirs- he was incredibly tall and comparing his height with that of the short Dong Hoon’s often angered him.

“Yah! You take that back or I’m telling everyone who has a big fat crush on Song Ji Hyo!” Jong Kook’s jaw dropped at Dong Hoon’s threat. He wouldn’t, would he?

“Fine, I take it back. But honestly, who doesn’t have a crush on Song Ji Hyo? She’s everything you could want and more.”

Dong Hoon rolled his eyes. “Not me. I like Go Eun. Plus- I think only you see Ji Hyo as ‘everything you could want and more’.”

Jong Kook crossed his arms. “Whatever. I guess we should just both be happy we aren’t crushing on the same person.”

-

“Ji Hyo-yah, let’s do warm ups!” Kwang Ja suggested excitedly to Ji Hyo, who was busy tying her hair into a ponytail for PE class.

“Why? The teacher’s not even here yet anyway!” Ji Hyo whined. She was feeling rather lazy, and wasn’t in the mood for warm ups. And if she were being honest, she wasn’t exactly in the mood for PE class either. The only upside to PE class, in Ji Hyo’s opinion, was getting to see her crush Kim Jong Kook maybe take his shirt off when they had to play strenuous games such as soccer, or basketball.

But it was cold outside, and that immediately destroyed all chances of outdoor sports. Ji Hyo was devastated; Jong Kook was incredibly built for a high schooler, and gorgeously tanned. Not getting to see him show some skin was always a shame.

“Yah! Warm ups are important so that you don’t get cramps when you exercise! Come on, I’ll do them with you.” Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter