Joong Ki's Sleepover

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joong Ki was happy to finally get off work, and looked forward to the next day as he had been given a break. He took this opportunity to stay over at Kwang Soo’s apartment, as it had been a while since they had done so, with him being at the army and all. It was for older times’ sake, one could say.

They decided to kick off the night with an exciting action movie they both loved, and were soon completely absorbed in the plot, fight scenes, and getting goosebumps from their favorite lines.

Halfway through the movie, the doorbell rang.

“Who’s that?” Kwang Soo wondered, in genuine confusion. He turned to face Joong Ki. “Did you order food?”

Joong Ki laughed. “Did you see me order food the entire time I’ve been here? Maybe the delivery man got the wrong address.”

Kwang Soo got up to check the door. The doorbell was getting pressed more insistently the longer he did not answer. He shook his head in disapproval as he wondered what sort of delivery man could be so rude.

As it turned out, none of them could be; standing in front of his door with slightly impatient faces were Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. Huh?

“Hyung? Noona? What are you two doing here?” Kwang Soo scratched the side of his head. He had a bad feeling about this.

“What are we doing here? Don’t you remember? We agreed to come over here for dinner because there’s nothing on tomorrow in our schedules. And what took you so long to answer the door?” Ji Hyo chided Kwang Soo with her arms crossed.

“But I thought I cancelled? Didn’t you two get the text?”

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo turned to look at each other.

“I didn’t get a text. Did you?”

“No.”

They turned back to glare at Kwang Soo, who whipped his phone out to check.

“Erm… I sent it- but it failed to deliver… Oops?” He smiled sheepishly at the two.

“Aigoo… Kwang Soo-yah…”

“Why did you want to cancel in the first place? You don’t seem to be busy and weren’t you the one who wanted us to come over because you were lonely?” Kwang Soo was being put in a spot. He didn’t want to inconvenience Joong Ki who had no idea anyone else would be coming over, but he did not want to inconvenience his Hyung and Noona either by sending them off when they had taken the time to come all the way to his place.

“Wait a minute- when did I say I was lonely?” Kwang Soo realized a moment too late what Jong Kook had said, and was prepared to deny his words.

“It was implied. So are you going to let us in or do we have to stand here all night?”

“There’s someone else over, is that it?” Ji Hyo guessed. If Kwang Soo was cancelling gatherings and not letting them in immediately that had to be why.

“Who is it? Do you have a date?” At that moment, Joong Ki walked over to the door as he was wondering what might have been taking Kwang Soo so long. He was also anxious to carry on watching the movie, as his favorite part was coming up.

“Oh! Joong Ki-yah!” Ji Hyo called amicably, loosing her sharp tone she took with Kwang Soo in favor of a sweeter one.

“Hey! Thought you were busy with filming?” Jong Kook pushed past Kwang Soo and entered the apartment to give Joong Ki a hug. Ji Hyo soon did the same, happy to see their ex-member.

“Jong Kook Hyung; Ji Hyo Noona! Didn’t expect to see the two of you here. I have a break tomorrow so Kwang Soo and I are having a stay over.” Joong Ki calmly explained.

“Really? Sorry for intruding then. Kwang Soo didn’t tell us dinner was cancelled, so we still came over. Is it okay if we have dinner together? We’re cooking good stuff that you need to keep your health in tip top condition.”

“Oh that reminds me!” Ji Hyo interjected. “Kwang Soo-yah, take the grocery bags next to the door and put them in the fridge.”

Kwang Soo sighed, obeying immediately as Jong Kook and Ji Hyo exchanged pleasantries with Joong Ki. They rarely ordered him around unless he had done something to upset them. Kwang Soo guessed this was his retribution for not checking his messages p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter