Trying To Make Him Jealous

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was in the midst of cooking dinner for himself and Ji Hyo, whilst waiting for her to return to her apartment as she was due to take a flight back to Korea after wrapping up her movie shoot.

He was slicing some vegetables for a salad when he heard the jangling of keys as Ji Hyo unlocked the door to her apartment and let out a sigh of relief as she wheeled her luggage bag into the hallway. Jong Kook chuckled and placed his knife down so he could go say hi to his girlfriend whom he had not seen in a while.

“Tired?” He asked in a concerned voice as he walked towards the hallway. But it was evident by Ji Hyo’s body lying in the middle of the floor that she was exhausted.

“Didn’t get any sleep on the plane. Too much turbulence.” Ji Hyo murmured as Jong Kook’s strong arms pulled her up for a hug and a kiss to the forehead. Ji Hyo wrapped her arms around the man she so missed and inhaled his scent. “You smell like food.”

“That’s because I’m cooking.” Ji Hyo broke the hug to get a good whiff in the direction of the kitchen.

“Ah- is that why you’re wearing this apron?” Ji Hyo looked down at the protective garment, appreciating how Jong Kook looked in the getup. “Next time when I come home from a long day at work- you should greet me wearing only this.”

Ji Hyo’s filthy remark made Jong Kook shudder. The gaze in her eyes spoke of a dark need. “Ji Hyo-yah… Did you miss me?”

It was a rhetorical question. From the way Ji Hyo’s hands were touching and squeezing, Jong Kook knew she not only missed him, but craved him. Yet Jong Kook did not blame her, for he felt the same.

“What do you think?” Ji Hyo planted her lips on Jong Kook’s neck and began biting and . She planned to make some marks on him that night.

“I think we should have dinner right now. Because the soup’s boiling.” Jong Kook reluctantly pried off an impatient Ji Hyo who frowned at the notion of dinner. Seeing Ji Hyo angry to be given food was a real first.

“But I’m not hungry for food. I’m hungry for you.” Ji Hyo slid a suggestive hand up Jong Kook’s defined back, yet he refused to cave.

Jong Kook sat Ji Hyo down at the table with a cheeky grin. “Not until you’ve had your dinner.”

Ji Hyo huffed. “Seriously? You sound like my mother. Oh wait I forgot- you nag more than her.”

Jong Kook began laying the dishes out on the table. “Well, what you’ll be getting after dinner won’t be a nagging session, trust me.”

Ji Hyo gulped. She looked forward to it and began tucking into her food. “Man, you really know your way around a kitchen. I no longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter