Jealousy - Him

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were in the midst of having their dinner in their favorite seafood restaurant when a random man placed his hand on Ji Hyo’s shoulder.

Jong Kook was a split second away from punching him for the outrage of modesty against his girlfriend when Ji Hyo looked up at the stranger like she had found her long lost identical twin.

“Ki Wook-ah!”

Ji Hyo stood up and hugged the very tall man Jong Kook had never met in his life. He eyed the scene suspiciously.

“Jong Kook Oppa, meet my childhood friend Ki Wook from Pohang!” Ji Hyo exclaimed excitedly to Jong Kook.

Begrudgingly, Jong Kook stood up with the most fake smile he could muster and shook Ki Wook’s hand very hard, much harder than he should have, causing Ki Wook to grimace in pain.

“Have you eaten?” Ji Hyo asked her childhood friend in a sickeningly caring way.

“I haven’t actually! Came here for their amazing seafood; what would you recommend?”

“What we’re eating.” Jong Kook responded in a very unamused voice.

Ji Hyo shot Jong Kook a look. Why are you being such an ?

Jong Kook ignored the look.

“Well, like he said, what we’re eating, haha! It’s spicy seafood kimchi stew.”

Ki Wook groaned. Disgusting.

“That’s sounds amazing. The two of you have good taste. Speaking of which, who exactly is this Jong Kook, Ji Hyo-yah? Are you two friends or…”

“I’m her boyfriend.” Jong Kook said this with as much emphasis as he could, wanting to put Ki Wook in his place.

A sudden look of realization and disappointment overcame Ki Wook’s face. Jong Kook smiled happily. Guy thought he had a chance with his girlfriend? No way in hell.

As it turned out though, Jong Kook completely misread and misunderstood Ki Wook’s expression.

“Damn. So you tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter