4AM Han River Date

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was being shaken awake by a person none other than her boyfriend- Kim Jong Kook. She wanted to sleep more, much more, and struggled to pull the covers over her head. However, she was still half-asleep, and thus this allowed Jong Kook to be faster and he pulled the covers clean off Ji Hyo. She grumbled. Why was her boyfriend so mean?

Giving up, she sat up and began rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She sighed when she saw the timing on the clock.

“Oppa, what do you want? It’s 4 in the morning…” Yup. The literal crack of dawn. That was her boyfriend. The man she chose to love and date, and also on certain nights, sleep with.

“Ji Hyo-yah, let’s go on a date.” Ji Hyo was at a loss for words. What?

“A date? Did you not hear me before? It’s 4 in the morning!” She yelled groggily, her eyes still kind of shut. “Who goes on dates at this ungodly time?”

Jong Kook planted a kiss on her forehead. “We do. Come on, I’ve already prepared everything! You just have to follow me.”

Ji Hyo groaned, not wanting to leave the bed at all. In response, Jong Kook began carrying her to the bathroom. He lightly splashed some water on Ji Hyo’s face, causing her to yelp in shock.

“Oppa! It’s cold…” Ji Hyo whined as she wiped her face clean of water.

“But aren’t you more awake now? Come on, you need more water-” Before Ji Hyo could even protest, Jong Kook had splashed another handful of water on her face.

“Yah! Oppa! Do that again and you’ll be dating yourself.” Jong Kook stopped, but he let out a chuckle from his girlfriend’s threats.

Ji Hyo hurriedly brushed her teeth and washed her face, pushing Jong Kook out of the bathroom so she could change.

“Why am I getting kicked out? I’ve seen your body before.” Jong Kook complained as he got pushed.

“Sorry. At 4 in the morning, my body is only for me to see.” Ji Hyo smirked, slamming the door in Jong Kook’s face. He scowled and pouted.

Before long, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were out the door and walking to the lift, hand in hand. Jong Kook had a picnic basket in his hand, the contents of which were unknown to Ji Hyo.

She sighed as they waited for the lift. “You’re really annoying, you know that?”

Jong Kook chuckled. “Why?”

“You wake your mother up at 4am to cook for you, and you wake your girlfriend up at 4am to go on a date with you. Annoying.” Ji Hyo pouted, and Jong Kook kissed her pouted lips.

“You can always sleep after, Ji Hyo-yah.” He kissed her again.

“I know, but whose face is date-ready at 4 in the morning? I don’t even look half-decent.” She frowned, and Jong Kook felt touched knowing she wanted to look good for their dates.

“You look perfect. Better than any girl out there.” Jong Kook reassured her, touching her smooth cheeks as he did so.

“Oppa- there’re no girls out there right now. Because it’s 4 in the morning!” Jong Kook felt his sides splitting from laughter, and in a while Ji Hyo joined him and laughed too. They ended up kissing even as they stepped into the lift.

Soon, they were loading the basket into the car and strapping themselves in with the seatbelts.

“By the way, where are we going?” Ji Hyo asked as Jong Kook started driving. Jong Kook smirked.

“It’s a secret.” Ji Hyo sighed.

“Really? You drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter