College AU - Asking Her Out On A Date

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo had met at the start of the school year when they moved into their new hostels, and found that they stayed in adjacent dorm rooms. Although Jong Kook was a year two student whilst Ji Hyo was a year one student, the two got on splendidly and became fast friends.

They were three months into the school year when Jong Kook realized he had started developing feelings for Ji Hyo. He struggled with his feelings for a while before he talked to his friends about it. These friends included Dong Hoon, Gary, Jae Suk, and Suk Jin. Dong Hoon and Gary were his roommates that were also year two students while Jae Suk and Suk Jin were year three students living in the dorm room next to theirs.

The first friend he approached for advice was Dong Hoon. They were lounging in their dorm room as all classes for the day had ended.

“Ask her on a date.” He said, not even looking up from his phone when he answered.

Jong Kook gulped when he processed Dong Hoon’s advice. Ask Ji Hyo out on a date? The prettiest freshman in their school?

He decided to go to Gary for advice next.

“Dude. I was right next to you when you asked Dong Hoon for advice. Ask her on a damn date.”

Jong Kook sighed. His roommates were such s. He went next door and knocked on the door to Jae Suk and Suk Jin’s room.

Jae Suk opened the door. “Ask her out on a date.”

Jong Kook was shocked. “What? I-I haven’t even said anything!”

“The walls are really thin. Ask her out on a date instead of bothering your hyungs.”

Just then, the toilet flushed. Suk Jin walked out.

“Yeah, if we hear you ask one more time what to do about your crush on Ji Hyo we’ll stuff your head down your toilet.” Suk Jin quipped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter