At The Gym

SpartAce Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way. We’re really going to the gym?” Ji Hyo laughed as she stepped into the empty place trailing behind Jong Kook. There was a great fried chicken restaurant beside the gym they had just entered and Ji Hyo had felt a moment of hope that her lover had gone through some spiritual awakening and realized that a little oil once in a while wouldn’t reduce his life span by ten years.

“Why do you sound so disappointed? Don’t you like the gym?” Jong Kook opened his personal locker and pulled out a set of gym clothes for himself and Ji Hyo. When and how he managed to get a set of Ji Hyo’s clothes without her knowledge was beyond her imagination. Then she remembered that time she stayed over at his place after a gym session and they had… never mind. Now she knew how he had her clothes.

“I mean- not that I’m complaining, but don’t normal couples usually have Christmas dinner or something? Do something festive?” Jong Kook chuckled.

“So we’re a couple that likes to go to the gym together on Christmas. What’s wrong?” Jong Kook took out his own clothes and made his way to the male’s changing room.

“No- you’re a guy who likes to drag his girlfriend along to the gym with him during the festive season!” Ji Hyo argued as she changed into her athletic wear.

“But you like the gym!” Jong Kook retorted as he stepped out of the changing room and waited for Ji Hyo.

“I like kick-boxing and riding bicycles. You like the gym.” Ji Hyo grumbled as she stepped out of the changing room as well, refusing to look at him as she placed the clothes she had changed out of into his locker.

A pair of arms came hugging her from behind and nuzzled her neck. “Please? I’ve always wanted to come here with my girlfriend. All those past years on Christmas I was always here alone. And it was nice to be in an empty gym, but there was always something missing. You. And we’ve never been in a gym alone before- don’t you just love the idea of us not having to pretend we’re not dating while we gym?” He kissed her neck. Oh, that idea did sound good. Fine. Christmas at the gym didn’t sound so bad now. She spun around and faced him.

“Ok. We’ll have a gym session on Christmas. But- we’re going to the fried chicken restaurant after this.” She smirked as Jong Kook’s mouth fell open in shock.

“B-but… That would completely negate us exercising at all!” He was in horror and Ji Hyo was trying her best not to laugh.

“No, fried chicken is our reward for exercising.” Ji Hyo insisted as she made her way towards the stationary bicycle. Jong Kook sulked as he followed behind her.

“It’s a punishment for me! Please?” Jong Kook pouted and puffed his cheeks out momentarily. He knew Ji Hyo loved his aegyo, it made her laugh and then she would agree with whatever request, no matter how ridiculous a request, he had.

She sighed. “Fine, we’ll go to a supermarket. But you’re cooking!” Jong Kook pumped his fist in the air as he went back to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter