Clean up in Aisle 7 Please

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:


Oh Geez! I hate grocery shopping. It's sooooo boring! What do I have to get now? Milk? Ugh. Why doesn't somebody make a game out of this to make it LESS boring?

. . . . . . . . . . .DING!!

 

Better yet....why doesn't somebody like ME make a game out of this? Hehe...

                                                         N.A. POV:

You turn around to the next aisle. It was completely empty. No people, no carts, no people WITH carts; it had nothing stopping you from coming up with any games you could think of.

Your beautiful and ever so smart mind gave you an idea for a game. You named it Cart Stopper. The object of the game is to grab all of the food you need there and put it in your cart before it reaches the end of the aisle.

 

You then started the game by pushing your cart foward, making it way down the aisle. You rushed to grab milk, ice cream, etc. and victoriously won your own game. Later on, you started to notice girls abandoning their own carts and running out of the store.

 

Huh. I wonder why all of those girls are just leaving their carts like that? Strange people in this world...

Finally, you were done. You went to the checkout and was on your way out.

 

                                                  Your POV:

YES!! Finally I'm done!! Now I get to go home and relax, eat the icecream I've bought and watch T.V.

Better yet, I should probably continue my dancing. I haven't done that in two days and I'm getting a craving for it agian.

(Suddenly, you hear fangirls ROARING with their voices from out the corner. You see two strange but very handsome boys running away from them.)


What the..? Why are those girls chasing and screaming after those two guys? Oh well, not my prob-

                         ~CRASH!!~

"Ow!! Hey, watch wher-"

 

The mysterious stranger covered my mouth with his hands. "Ssh! Don't say anything please! Please be qui- Oh my! You're a really pretty girl!" :3

 

But then there was another one with him. He looked quite older then the other guy but with blonde hair. "Dude! No time for your bubbly ego now! Miss, please come with us quickly. We'll explain and pay for everything later. Come on!"

 

I loook at all your paid groceries on the floor. Everything was either spilled, ripped, or smushed. Which was just perfect. -.-

 

"Um, okay then."

 

The blonde guy grabbed my hand and ZOOM~! I was running with two strange, yet cute boys who I have just met...er, crashed into.

 

Who are these guys? The one who first spoke to me had a childish face but yet, he was very cute. And the other guy looks like he is fun to be with but acted so serious..Hmm. No worries _____. If they try anything funny, then they'll get a blast of my trusty pepper spray. >:D Hehehe.

The three of us stopped and panted heavily for air in our lungs. We all looked back to see if those fangirls were still chasing us. Luckily, not a sign was to be found.


"I..t-think..they're gone.." the blonde one said breathing heavily.


Then the childish guy tried to stay positive while catching his own breath. "Yay!...Anyways. M-miss, what's...your..name?"

 

"_______. W-what...about...you guys?"

 

"_______?! That's such a pretty name!!! I love it!!"

 

The childish looking boy instantly hugged me tightly all while smiling brightly. The warmth of his body rubbed off my cold, shivering body. )[A.N. sorry! forgot to add that it's fall and it's also REALLY cold. tee-hee :{D]

 

The blonde one stood tall and scolded the weird bubbly guy hugging me. "MinWoo! Stop that! She doesn't even know us and your hugging her already?" He took the overly happy guy off of me but I could see he was pouting because he probably didn't want to let go.

 

"Hey! No fair hung!"

"So sorry miss. My dongsaeng's ego is sorta...well bubbly."


No duh. -__-

"Um, yeah. I sort of gussed." I awkwardly laughed; trying not to be rude. "Anyways, what's your name?"

"YoungMin and this is MinWoo." He held up MinWoo by the collar of his jacket like he was some sort of puppy.

 

"Oh okay. So, um..if you don't mind me asking, why were those fangirls chasing you?"

MinWoo excaped YoungMin's grasp somehow and said, "Who wouldn't be chasing us? We're so *stands in Superman pose* handsome."

 

I giggled at his cute action. Honestly, this guy was too much. "Well that I can't disagree on."

"AHH! YoungMin! She says we're handsome! Hehe!"

 

YoungMin let out a short chuckle. "Haha, MinWoo. Go to the dance studio now, it's only 1 block away. I'll meet you there in a bit."

"Okay! See you there! Later _____!"

 

MinWoo ran with his hood up. Probably  so that no girls can see his face and chase him again.

 

Curiosity got the best of me. "Dance studio? What are ya, famous? Haha."

"Haha. Well...it's complicated."

 

I watched as YoungMin's eyes drifted down my body. Um, is this guy a sicko or something?! As I debated if he was a ert or not, I didn't noticed that he crouched down; eye to eye at my knees.

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Huh? What are you-" Then I looked at where his attention was, realizing that there was huge cut just gushing out blood. But for some reason, I didn't feel any sort of pain from it.

 

"Um, yeah. Don't worry about it. It's nothing."

"No. It could get infected. Come with me to the dance studio, we have a First-Aid kit there. I'll patch it up for you."

"No. It's really nothing but a cut. It's not like it's gu-"

 

Suddenly, YoungMin picked me up bridal style and started walking out of the alley way. Since it was cold, I buried my face into his warm chest all the way towards the studio.

 

Oh Geez! I just met this guy and now he's taking me to a dance studio for a cut that's barely bleeding?


.....Wow.

K
ind of think of it, him and MinWoo probably have more friends. Maybe I'll meet them there.


Well if they're erted, they better not try to touch me or Mr.Pepper Spray will be all over there eyes! Mwahaha! >:{D

 

"Don't worry ______, none of my hyungs won't touch you like that. They'll probably just give you hugs or high-fives. Nothing to worry about" he assured me while flashing his pearly whites; only making my face heat up.

 

"Uhh, okay" was all I could say.

 

Wow, it's like he read my mind... Either that or I'm making it really obvious with my facial expressions.

 

I looked up into his face. He turned his head down at me to smile at me yet again. This only made me makes even more faces but I smiled cutely at him back.

 

YoungMin: "You are, haha. And thanks for the complement" he said with a perfect wink.

 

Whatever. -__-

                                                     YoungMin's POV:

Hm, ______ sure is a cute little thing. I'm actually glad I've bumped into her. And it looks like MinWoo sure took an intrest in her.

Curse his bubbly ego. Anyways, the others will probably like her too.

But from what I know of my hyungs, they might like her more then MinWoo.


....Okay, that's deffinitly not possible. MinWoo just likes her a lot, even though he just met her today.

Still, I want to know more about this girl. She seems different form the other girls. I don't know why. There's just something about her that seems...special.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi-ya guys!! I hope this chapter wasn't boring like the last one. haha. I've made this chapter longer too soo...yeah. Lol(: Please comment and subscribe!! Well, that is if you want to though. Not forcing you to do so but it would be very nice :{D