Don't Forget.

A Bump on the Road

                                                  Narrative's POV:

After about an hour in the morning, (during your pancake situation), you finally decided to go home. The boys were sad that you had to go so soon but JeongMin had an idea of you guys exchanging phone numbers so that you all will hang out more. Of course HyunSeong proudly announced that you and him already did from before which caused the other boys to get jealous. They also scolded themselves secretly because they thought that they should of thought of the idea sooner.

 

As you made you're way out the door with the last goodbyes, you had a feeling that you were forgetting something. But since you didn't know what you were forgetting, you just shrugged it off and finally left.

 

Walking around the streets of downtown, you passed by your favorite shops. You stopped by the Pet Store around 6 P.M. to play with the puppies as you usally do everyday.

 

The store owner always let you play with them because she thought it was a good way for them getting exericise and she personally liked you too. She thought there was something speical about you.

 

"Come here Kaoru! Come to Umma!" you gleefully said while making hand motions. Kaoru was your favorite puppy to play with. He was a puggle kind of puppy and he was just about 8 weeks old.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_w0hzJLFJEzv56wuINZV

(A.N. isn't he adorable?! :{DD)

 

But when you bent down on your knees to play with him, he just sat there staring at you with his head tilted. You tried to to reach for him with your hand gently but he just backed away from you.

 

"What's that matter Kaoru? Don't you remember your Umma?" Some seconds later, Kaoru went to play with the other puppies. You got up, gathered your things, and went up the the front desk to talk with the store owner.

 

"What's wrong with Kaoru today? Is he sick or anything?"

 

"Um, not that I know of. Why do you ask _______?"

 

"Well today he was acting weird. I don't know.... He didn't play with me at all, he just sat there staring at me."

 

"Hm. Thats really unusual, especially of Kaoru. Maybe it's not him that's wrong."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

 

The store owner chuckled at your comment and said, "Oh my darling. I ment that maybe there's nothing wrong with Kaoru, but maybe there's something wrong with you. You know, animals have greater senses than humans my dear."

 

You just nodded your head and you both waved your goodbyes. Hmm, maybe there is something wrong with me. I mean, if there is, then what exactly is wrong with me? Again, you shoved this off your shoulders but still had some thoughts about it.

 

Finally, you reached home to where you could relax. Since it was 9:30, you changed into your sweatpants and went into your living room to watch some T.V.

 

                                                      Your POV:

Oof, finally, I get to relax in my own home! It felt like years since I was last here. 

 

~GRUMBLE~GRUMBLE~

 

Hm, kinda think of it, I'm starving! I wonder if there's any food left..

 

I went to look in the fridge and saw some food barely any food. Aish, that's right. I went food shopping yesterday morning and crashed into MinWoo and YoungMin. I sadly slouched my shoulders to the thought of only ice cream or yogurt to eat.

 

I guess I'll choose ice cream. :/ I went back to the couch and stayed up watching T.V. Around 11:47, I slowly fell alseep on the couch. My body was curled up with an empty bowl of ice cream on the coffee table in front of me.

 

A very odd, yet familiar dream slithered it's way into my head. It's the same dream I've have since I was 2 and I could remember every little detail just like that. I don't know why, but it stopped when I was about 12 years old and I never deamt it again..

 

So why the heck is it coming back now?!

 

A cold sweat ran across my forehead. My hands started to get clammy while my feet were busy dancing/kicking on the bottom of the couch. The reason for all of this commotion? That stupid dream. That stupid dream that makes me do all of these things.

 

I woke up with a gasp of air, breathing in heavily. My heart kept racing until it's pace slowed down a bit. It was all a dream _______. It was all a dream, relax.

 

"Hello ______. Miss me?"

 

Oh no.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey uals!! Lol :{D sorry that this chapter is short again. I was writing it for the past two days. -___- I'm such a lazy bum :P Thank you all SOOOO FRIGGIN MUCH for subscribing, commenting, and/or even viewing!! I appericate it all and I had just gotten 3 new subscribers! >:{D I swear, you should of seen the dances I did when I saw them, LMFAO.