A Fright to Remember

A Bump on the Road

                                                  Nav POV:

The next couple of days, you spent a wonderful time with the 4 princes of Neverland. It was a happy time for you and them because a strong bond grew between you all, (as did trust). You, Hoon, Eli, Kiseop, and Aj decided to sneek into SooHyun's bedroom and scare him when he wakes up.

 

Eli was in charge of being the monster, dressing up with makeup and what not. You were covered in fake blood to make it look like Eli the "monster" was murdering you. Aj wanted to do the lights and noises while Hoon got assigned to make the scenery scary looking.

 

It was planned out to be just a simple prank, but nobody knew that SooHyun really cared about you. Maybe it was a older brother love or an actual relationship love.. Either way, nobody knew. Not even himself. But the slightest wound on you would make him insane. He would kill the person who would purposely do that to you.

 

And that's why this prank would go wild.

 

Half an hour later, everything was set and in place. It was difficult trying not to wake SooHyun up but you all seemed to pull it off. Now, all you needed was an deafening noise to wake him up.

 

On cue, Aj violently flew open the door which later on made a few cracks on the door. SooHyun's eyes shot open as he threw his back upright. He was confused, tired, and scared. Looking around the room, he found heavy fog crawling upon the floor, his window broken with glass shattered everywhere, and then, he saw a petrifying, hideous beast doing something in the corner of his bedroom.

 

SooHyun put his hands over his mouth to try to keep himself from screaming. He got up slowly, trying his best not to make the monster notice his movements. Getting closer and closer to the beast, he saw blood stains already dyed into his carpet.

 

And then, he saw you. His jaw dropped, his eyes grew wide as they did red, and his heart stopped beating for a moment or two. He just stood there like a deer in headlights while watching the monster's hands, face, and anything else being covered in "your" blood.

 

A frenzy of rage built up inside of him. His hands started to shake with fury as his eyes were boiling red at this moment. Vains were popping up everywhere as were a couple spikes. While SoonHyun was busy preparing to kill the monster, you peeked out of your left eye out of curiousity.

 

You saw SoonHyun...well, actaully, you didn't see the familar SooHyun anymore. You just saw something else that replaced the sleeping SoonHyun just a minute ago and you were frightened out of your mind. He wasn't himself; he wasn't SooHyun at all.

 

It was like he turned into a monster himself.

 

Just when you were about to say something, SooHyun slammed Eli's head against the wall. His teeth were sharper then a butcher knife, his eyes were now just bloody red, and his spikes were just slashing through his spine.

 

"STOP. PLEASE STOP SOOHYUN!" you screamed. His fist with little spikes on his knuckles in the air, holding back an almost grusome punch to Eli's face, he did stop and turned his head towards you. His eye color reutrned to normal as did his skin and teeth when both of your eyes met.

 

He threw Eli away like a trash bag and came to hug you. Tears were sliding down your face like Shoots And Ladders as you sobbed into his broad shoulder. "I thought I had lost you forever ______. Please, don't ever scare me like that ever again." he said while brushing your hair with his fingers.

 

"I'm sorry SooHyun, it was just suppose to be a prank. We never ment for you to get angry like that."

 

"Mwuh!? Prank?! We!? Who's we?!"

 

"YAH! AISHH, YOU STUPID PABO! MY FACE REALLY HURTS NOW. FRIGGIN FIX MY FACE RIGHT NOW." Eli said on the floor. Aj rushed to turn of the lights while Hoon accompanied Eli. "AND YOU," Eli pointed and yelled at Hoon and Aj, "WHERE WERE YOU TWO THE WHOLE TIME THIS WAS HAPPENING?! DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN?!?"

 

Aj and Hoon just shrugged their shoulders with slanted faces as Eli cussed under his breath. SooHyun was later explained that it was all a prank and that it was fake blood on you, not your own.

 

Time passed and it was nightfall again. You were sitting by your huge window, watching the rain drops quickly racing each other down towards the ground. SooHyun quietly crept into your room and sat across from you watching as well.

 

"You know, you really did scare me this morning."

 

"We did? But you didn't even look afraid one bit."

 

"I was scared of losing you ______-ah. You don't know how much you mean to me. I feel like I've known you since the day I was created but I've never found you.....that is, until now."

 

He started to lean in towards you as you backed up a little. Your back side hit the wall while SooHyun was still leaning in. Finally, your lips met one another. At first, you didn't like it but when mintues passed, you wanted more of him.

 

"I love you ______." he said while the kissing kept it's pace. You were shocked but just kept going along the kissing as he kept repeating it. You broke the kiss about to say, "I love yo-"

 

                                                        Your POV:

"I love yo-"

 

"WAKE UP _______-AH! KEVIN MADE US BREAKFEST!"

 

"Y-YAH! Aish, don't scare me like that Eli! I was sleeping." -.-

 

"Mianhe ______-ah but you were talking in your sleep."

 

So....it was all a dream. None of it really happened....

 

"What didn't happen?"

 

"YAH! Don't read my thoughts, those are private!"

 

Eli just laughed, threw me some clothes, and left me sitting on my bed. I looked around for Kiseop but there was no sign of him.

 

I wonder if Kiseop left me on the bed in the middle of the night..

 

Derp. I shouldn't be thinking things like these in my head. One of them will probably "hear" it.

 

"Yupp." Hoon said while walking past my door.

 

Whatever man. Strange world. -__-

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

HAHA! It was only a dream~ Sorry though, I just had to ;{D Lol

SPOILER ALERT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!: You'll meet Kevin and DongHo. You might be suprised with them ;) ....or maybe not, I don't know. YOUR the reader. Lol:3