Does He Know?

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

So I've found the guys alone and practically sleeping in an alley. Like, what the hell? Why are they sleeping in an alley?! And why did they say that they wanted to visit me? Don't people usually call or text to make sure that it's okay to visit the person?

 

Sheesh. -__-

Plus, thank god that they didn't find out where I lived or else they would of been worried as hell about me.

 

I took the 6 to my house. I could hear all of them yawning and groaning behind me because they were so tired. God, they must of walked from the Starship Ent. building to that alley. Poor babies..

DongHyun was carrying YoungMin on his back as HyunSeong was carrying MinWoo on his. JeongMin was walking like a zombie while KwangMin was holding my hand tiredly as I led him and the others to my house.

Finally, what felt like hours for some reason, we reached my house. I opened the door and the guys just poured through the door pass me and slammed onto the furniture. MinWoo face planted on to the couch; tightly hugging it, he said, "Noona, your couch smells like you~"

No duh MinWoo.

For another strange reason, I never realized that KwangMin was still holding my hand. He leaned forward on my back and hugged me with his surprising strong arms. "Mianhe that MinWoo and everybody else is acting weird. We're all exhausted from walking all day."

"That's okay KwangMin. I just hope everybody will go to sleep peacefully."

"Don't worry, we will." Then he dug his nose into my hair that was lightly covering my back. "But you do smell good..."

"OKAY. This is getting creepy enough." I got away from KwangMin quickly. "I'm going to get some blankets and pillows. Pick out where you guys are sleeping and I'll be back." They all nodded in union with half opened eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey guys, what else di-....oh."

These 6 boys of mine were all sprawled out all over the place. MinWoo was laying on the couch, KwangMin was on the floor next to the couch, DongHyun was sprunched up on the chair, HyunSeong was laying next to JeongMin as if they were cuddling for warmth, and YoungMin...

.....Aish, where's YoungMin?

I decided to brush that idea off my mind for a second and covered the boys in mountains of blankets; giving them pillows to rest their heads and tucking them in.

I got up and went to on my little journey into finding YoungMin. Now, where to start? Checking the kitchen, I found no clues, along with the bathrooms, my bedroom, and pretty much every where else.

Oh my god, I can't find him anywhere!

 

 

SQQQUUUEEEEAAAAKKKKKK

 

 

My head instantly snapped toward the source of the sound. The loud squeak noise came from the doors of my balcony.

Of course, the one place I didn't look. -___-

I opened the door to find YoungMin all huddled up in the corner of the railing. Walking over towards him, I then mirrored his pose; my arms crossed and rested on the railing, my head hanging down on the streets full of the night crawler people.

"So you've found me."

"Yeah. What are you doing out here anyway?"

"Thinking of things."

"I thought that you were exhausted and wanted nothing but sleep?"

He chuckled softly as was his smile that he possessed. "I did, but I wanted to talk to you first."

"About what?"

"....You do love us, right _______-ah?"

"Uh...n-nae."

He grasped my hand with his own and entwined our fingers together. "Well, this might sound crazy, but...we love you too." His hand squeezed mine tighter. "And..we'll never leave you. Never. I just hope you know that."

I gulped. "I-I do."

"You're like our drug _______. If we don't hear from you in a day, we go nuts. Honestly, I don't know why, but we just do. And....And I feel like every time you're not with us, you're.....you're somewhere else..."

"Well obviously."

"No, not like that. It's...It's like you're not in the city or anywhere else in the world. It feels like you left us completely but then, whenever we see you, you make that feeling fictional. As if you were proving the fact that you've never really left like that..."

....Holy crap. Has he seen me with one of the princes?!

Suddenly, YoungMin laughs and ruffles his hair with his hands, then resting the on the back of his head. "I know, it sounds like I'm on drugs."

I faked laughed but I'm not so sure if he really bought it. "Haha, yeah...that's just crazy. You definitely need some sleep."

"Arraso, I'll go now." He yawned while stretching his arms out wide, then ruffling my hair this time and left. "Good night, _______-ah."

"Night~"

Jesus, that was close. I can't take any chances, I have to make sure the princes won't make such a scene when picking me up to go to Neverland.

 

And to much of my disappointment, I guess I can't go there too often anymore or else somebody will definitely see me one day....