MinWoo's Plan

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

"Uh, K-KwangMin?"

"Nea?"

"Um, why a-am I h-here w-with you?"

His face dropped and turned to look at me. Not blink, not a breath, not a word.

His arms suddenly blocked both my right and left; no hope for any escape.

"You're here because I want you, _______-ah......"

I squeezed my eyes shut in  preparation of what I thought would happen next.

No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

"...to help me pick out what soap smells better!" :D

No! No! No! N- Wait, what?

"..........."

"Hellooo! _______?"

".........DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW KWANGMIN?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO FREAKING ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"AHHHH! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I'M SORRRYYY!!!"

"THAT'S RIGHT PUNK. YOU BETTER BE-oof!"

As I was scolding KwangMin for making me think very, very wrongly, I was about to flick him on the head but I tripped; I landed on top of him as he was under me.

"-sorry."

KwangMin mumbled for a second. "Ha, it's okay."

"Not you! I was continuing my sentence. Jerk."

We both looked up from a slight noise that was made.

"MinWoo?"

"MinWoo!" I got up as quickly as I can pff of KwangMin. "MinWoo, it's not what it looks like. I swear!"

"...Noona..."

And then he ran off.

"MinWoo, wait!" I chased after him.

I chased him past the rest of the 5 still in the kitchen, out of the house, through the town, and into some strange set of forests.

That's how much I care for him. Scratch that, all of them. If this was any of those 6, I would chase after them; even if my heart over beats.

By the time I realized how much they strucked my heart, I was lost in the dark forest.

"MinWoo?"

 

"MinWoo?!"

My knees dropped to the ground. Does he really think I did anything with KwangMin? Isn't this a little much? It's not like I kissed him or anything.

"MINWOO!"

I began to sob now. "I just want you home and safe. Please God, please don't let anything happen to him..."

"_______, are you okay? Who are you talking about?"

Lifting my head up, it was Kevin, standing right in front of me.

"K-Kevin How did you...Why are you..?"

"You do know it's raining, right?"

"Oh, mianhe. I guess I didn't notice..."

"It's okay. But, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?!"

No, I hurt someone else.

"Don't cry ______-ah, I'm right here for you" Kevin said while he pulled me into his warm hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So, _______, now I know where you've been going all along" a dark figure said, coming out from the trees around Kevin and I.

"Mwuh? M-MinWoo?!"