Stranger To the Rescue

A Bump on the Road

                                                      Your POV:

I got up after streching a bit and walked into my personal bathroom, washed up, and put on the outfit that Eli threw to me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE07UDSWdsDBNhGIcT-uA

(A.N. mind the model, lol)

 

Making my way down the hallway, I started walking down their large staircase. Serisouly, you could race a couple of four wheelers there. Anyways, as I find my way towards their beautiful kitchen, Kiseop soundlessly wrapped his arms around my waste whispering in my ear, "Good morning ______-ah. Are you sad that I left you alone in bed last night?"

 

"W-what?! Ani! I-I uh.."

 

Chuckling, he left me standing there facing the kitchen once again. It came to my attention that there was a mysterious guy cooking pancakes.....or waffles, whatever. Kiseop walked over to him, tapped his shoulder, and whispered something into his ear.

 

"Huh? She's a human?! Why doesn't anybody tell me anything anymore?!" the stranger said with a cute pout and some batter on his face. I just had to giggle at this moment, he looked so cute and innocent.

 

I guess he heard my giggles because he turned his head while a simle was just creeeping up on his face. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kevin! It's so nice to meet you~!"

 

Wow, he's awfully cheerful. So far, I think he's my favorite.

 

"Thanks. ;)"

 

I sighed aloud. "Honestly, can't I think to myself for once without any of you guys reading it?" Eli came out from behind me and walked into the kitchen while sipping a cup of coffee in his robe. "Nope. You're going to have to live with this." I slumped my shoulders and cursed under my breath silently. Luckily, none of the 3 boys heard me.

 

A pair of muscular arms wrapped around my waist yet once again. Who the..? It was SooHyun who was sniffing my neck; making his way towards my ear, almost nibbling it if I didn't flinch. "Morning ______", he whispered, "Did you have a good dream last night?"

 

"Um, it was alright I guess.."

 

He chuckled at me like he was in disbelief. "Don't lie to me ______-ah, I saw your dream. I know you liked it" his icy yet hot breath pressed against my ear. "And I liked it too" he said while getting away with the little nibble he wanted before. I escaped his grasp and hurriedly walked to the table in the dining room and sat myself down in the middle of all the chairs. (A.N. the dining room and the kitchen are the in the same room)

 

I should of known better than to sit in the middle. Why you ask? Because Aj and Hoon instantly grew their butts to the seats on each side of me. Both of them were still in their pajama pants and were sort of shirtless.

 

Ughwsnwkverg.

 

They. Are. Both. Shirtless.

 

..................

 

Okay, I'll admit that they're kind of hot...

 

Kevin turned around to take a quick look at the two erts shirtless next to me; almost like he read my thoughts...again. "Yah, hyungs! Put on a shirt when you sleep now. Remember that ______-ah is living here for a few days so she doesn't want to see your flab."

 

Again, I laughed at another one of Kevin's remarks but was then interrupted by Aj's hand rubbing my thigh and Hoon his lips seductively while staring at me.

 

"Kevin, she likes to see our abs. Right _______-ah? ;)"

 

"Huh? A-ani! I...erm..I..."

 

"You don't have to lie babe. We've read your thoughts. ;)"

 

Okay, so you two erts can read my thoughts right? WELL CAN YOU HEAR THIS?! HUH? I'M FREAKING SCREAMING RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER WAKE UP!

 

"YAH!!" they both harmonized together while holding their ears.

 

Haha, serves ya right you erts. >:)

 

I averted my eyes off the sickos and observed everybody else who were holding their ears and groaning too.

 

"Oops. Sorry guys. I didn't mean for you guys to hear that too..."

 

Aj must of heard me through everybody's groaning because his head perked up and that devilish smirk crawled on to his face again. "So you didn't mean it? Well then, I guess Hoon and I could forgive you.."

 

Hoon's head also rose up slowly but with a more twisted smirk plastered on his face. "Or, we could punish her for her actions, seeing how her screaming thoughts effected everybody in the room" he said while tugging the end of my maroon shirt.

 

Ahh!! Somebody! Anybody! HELP ME PLEASE!

 

All of a sudden, a mysterious figure lifted me up in his arms; carrying me like the helpless, scared baby I was. I didn't care who he was though, I was just happy that he was saving me from the erted demons. I hugged his neck and buried my head into his broad chest.

 

"Aw, dude!! Don't take her away from us!"

 

"Yeah man, why won't you let us have any fun?"

 

I could feel his body walking away from Aj and Hoon as their whining slowly decreased. I tighten my grip as he carried me to an unknown place. Well, an place unknown to me at least.

 

"Thank you..thank you.." was all I could say with my head still buried into his chest.

___________________________________________________________

 

Wow, that was a lot to write. Lol:) I'm guessing that you guys probably know who is it already too ;D

Subscribe? Comment? Read over and over again? View even more? Well whatever you do, thank you~!!