Sick in Neverland: Day 1 (part 1)

A Bump on the Road

                                                 Kevin's POV:

So ______ was in the rain, came back inside with a cold, and now is sleeping in my bed. Nobody else is here but the two of us.

 

This is gonna be so much fun. ;D Hey, it's not my fault that she's a smoking hot babe lying in my bed. If she didn't get a cold from the rain, she wouldn't be in this mess fun night with me. Yeah I know that I'm suppose to be the innocent, cute, feminine guy in the castle, but I need to have some kind of fun.

 

She adjusted her body, swirling around the blanket while revealing her legs that were damp. Out of curiosity, I touched her leg without being erted. Holy S., she's freezing!! If she's going to stay in those wet clothes, her cold is just going to get worse.

 

~BING!~

 

Heeeeeeyyy. I just thought of the most brilliant kindest idea to help her. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                                                     Your POV:

"Mmmdsoebakdeimroermsif."  I sat up on my bed without opening my eyes; unaware of my surroundings. "Oh god, I feel....ah......ah.......ACHOOO~!"

 

Uggh, I feel terrible. My eyes grew more tired then they already were so I rubbed them. But when I was lifting my hand to rub my eyes, I brushed against something. Looking to my right, I saw Kevin sleeping....

 

.....and he was shirtless, his arm extended to reach my waist........and........and.......

 

.....he was only in his boxers.

 

Of course I screamed to the top of my lungs, which only made Kevin wake up with an unpleasant mood. "Y-yah! Why are you screaming?! I was sleeping!" Growing furious to his dumb question made me give him daggers to his eyes.

 

"Why am I screaming? Why am I screaming?! Well lets see. I slept in your bed WITH you in it, I have no memory from last night as to what exactly happened or how I got in here with you, AND your only in your boxers!!" Kevin got up and faced his window while stretching. "I don't see any problem. ;)" I puffed my cheeks out of frustration and brought my knees to my face; my arms wrapping around them with my head hanging down. Aish. What the heck happened last night?! The least he can do is to tell me a little bit.

 

But then something else came to my attention. I opened my eyes to realize that I myself was only in a black T-shirt and that weren't even the ones that I came to Neverland with. "K-KEVIN!!!" I screamed once more. Kevin calmly came to sit on my right again and wrapped his arms around me. "Yes _______-ah?"

 

Astonished by his relaxed voice, I said, "If you don't mind me asking..."

 

"Mmhmm." I felt his arms get tighter around me.

 

"..but, WHERE ARE MY FREAKING CLOTHES?!?!"

 

He just sat there, still, and chuckled to himself. What's so freaking funny to him?! In a flash, he pinned me down on the bed, smelling and nibbling at my neck. "I took off your clothes last night because they were wet. I didn't want your cold to get worse so I just slipped you into one of my T-shirts and quickly made you a new pair of ." I was baffled by the strength of his arms, still pinning me down. "U-um...that still doesn't answer my question.." He butterfly kissed me from my neck, across my jawline, to my ear. "Your clothes are in the wash silly. And don't worry, I didn't do anything to you last night..."

 

I sighed from relief. "..yet." he added on. My eyes were now at their widest while Kevin was off of me in an instant, skipping down the halls probably towards the kitchen. I could hear him singing, "Hyungs! Dongsaeng! I'm making breakfast~!"

 

Wow, he sure in bipolar. I'm not going down stairs without pants or a bra. That would just be weird if I did.

 

*Grumble Grumble*

 

Then again, I am really hungry. :/