Here I Am

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

"Guys, what are you doing here?"

 

Flash Back 

"Thanks for bringing me home SooHyun." I got out of his arms and walked towards the doors from my balcony. "I...It's just that I..."

"No need to say thanks, it was my pleasure. You needed to go home; everybody felt that you were some sort of home sick."

 

I stopped when I was just about to turn the handles. SooHyun walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He brought his face close to my neck, letting his warm breath escape his lips and hit my slightly cold neck.

Now tightly hugging me from behind, he whispered, "I'm coming back for you _______."

My spine jolted by his sudden whisper. As soon as his words crawled out of his mouth, they automatically sent electricity up my spine, to my neck, and then lastly to my mouth. When it did, my mouth opened by itself and asked him, "W-When?"

I truly did want to know when though. I wanted to go back to Neverland's castle, but as of now, I miss my best friends and want to see them.

Badly.

SooHyun loosened his grip. "How does next Tuesday sound?"

I giggled and said, "Sounds just fine."

As I thought SooHyun would let go of me and leave, he did the exact opposite. "..I'll miss you 'til then."

"I'll miss you too, SooHyun."

I could feel him smile against my hair that was sticking to my neck. SooHyun embraced my scent and then left. How can I tell? Well all these feathers he left doesn't he mean he's staying here forever, now does it?

I went inside and took a shower. Dang, this feels soooo refreshing! I needed this. I guess in Neverland you loose track of time from all the excitement, because when I finished my peaceful shower and threw on some clothes, I realized how late it was already.

Maybe I'll visit the late night coffee shop. They always have good hot chocolate just waiting for me. :)

 

Flash Back ends 

 

JeongMin's POV:

"_-_______! What are you doing here?"

"Umm, I came to get some hot chocolate," she showed me the cup in her right hand. "What are you guys doing here? It's so late."

"We-"

"_______ NOONA~!" MinWoo sung as he jumped to hug her. "Yah, careful MinWoo! You almost spilled my hot chocolate."

"Sorry _______ noona. It won't happen again, I promise!" he said with an aegyo. Aish, this kid.

She sighed. "MinWoo, for the last time, you are slightly older than me. You shouldn't call me noona."

"I know, but noona suits you very well......noona. Hehe. :3"

She chuckled a bit and added, "Well if you knuckle heads aren't doing anything better, want to sleep over at my house?"

Ironically, the rest of us guys, including myself, hugged _______ just like MinWoo while saying things like, "That's what we wanted all along!", "Finally!", and "Nea! Nea! Nea!"

_______ pushed us away from herself, smiled, and said, "Sorry, but in order for me to get us all there, you guys had to let go of me."

We all laughed a bit along to her smart statement. I spoke up, "Hey, does anybody know where YoungMin went?"

She coughed aloud and pointed down to her leg. YoungMin was holding on to her as if he was a Japanese girl with a bedazzled Hello Kitty bra. "_______-SSI! PLEASE, PLEASE LETS GO TO YOUR HOUSE! PLEASE! I'M SO TIRED, HUNGRY, AND THIRSTY! OMO, PLEASE DON'T JOKE WITH ME RIGHT NOW.~"

And again, we all laughed at YoungMin's child ness. Haha, I swear, sometimes this kid can be more child-like than MinWoo.

MinWoo suddenly then pulled her arm and sang, "Come on noona! Let's go already~!!" He tried to pull her but he tripped and tumbled over, soon rubbing his head. "Owww. My head hurts. >.<"

Maybe not..