Getting to Know Them (Part 2)

A Bump on the Road

                                                        Your POV:

We entered the rooms with door making a SLAM-like noise. I looked around to see 4 boys looking at YoungMin and I with a surprised yet stunned look upon their faces.

 

Other then the music still playing, it was absoulutly quiet. So quiet that you can hear people breathing....

 

I hate quiet situations, they're always so awkward.

 

Just then a boy with brown, reddish hair asked, "YoungMin, who's this?"

 

YoungMin was about to introduce us when we all turned our heads to see a male figure with arms wide open and the biggest smile on his face exclaiming, "________ NOONA!"

 

Oh MinWoo, you're such a maknae.

 

Wait, did he just call me noona? Noona?! Since when did he decide to call me Noona?! I just met him and now he decides to call me Noona?!?

 

I swear, people in this word are strange.

 

Just then YoungMin put me on the floor next to him becuase MinWoo was sprinting towards us, trying to hug me or something. It definitely ended with the two of them wrestling and silently cursing at each other. As for me, I just watched because I simply had nothing else to do.

 

I felt a hand under my chin as it made my head move to who was doing it. All I could see was pink. No eyes, no hair, no nose, just all pink.

 

Who the heck is this? Why is this guy's face only pink?

Dang, it looks so cool though...

I kinda want to poke at it and see if it moves like a jellyfish. Hehe, I'm so weird, even if I'm just thinking in my head. >_<

 

                                 ~POP!!!~

 

Ooh! I popped it! Or whatever it was.....oh snap.

 

Then I suddenly realized that the pink, fluffy looking thing wasn't a face, it was a bubble. When I popped that bubble, I saw a very cute boy chewing his gum. He was very, very cute. I could smell his bubble gum as his "chewings" were just inches away from my face.

 

DANG HE'S CUTE! Oh god, what if I screw up our new friendship?? I should probably say something to break the ice.

 

Me: "Uh....Um....Hi?"

 

Why is he staring at me? I tried to start a conversation but he just ignored it. It feels weird having him staring into my eyes.

 

Me: "So, umm...I'm ______. What's your name?"

 

He just kept staring into my eyes, not even blinking for a second. It kind of freaked me out a little until he finally said something.

 

????: "MinWoo was right, you are really pretty."

 

MinWoo still wrestling YoungMin: "Yah! I told you!!"

 

YAHHH! Did he just say I'm pretty?! Did he just agreed to MinWoo saying that I'm pretty?!

...Wait, he said MinWoo was right, does that mean he denied what MinWoo said before? -__-

 

Nice _______, you think the one who didn't believe you were pretty is cute. Smooth.

 

????: "You have very beautiful eyes too."

 

Hehe :3

 

Me: "Oh! Um, t-thank you. I, er, uh.."

 

Why can't I say anything?! I just think he's cute. That's all! No need for blus-.

...Crap. I bet I'm blushing right now.

 

Then he got his hand out from under my chin and put it on my cheek. His hands were so soft to the touch and smelled like bubble gum. A lot of bubble gum.

 

????: "Haha, it's so cute how much you blush. ;D"

 

Me: "W-what?! I'm not blushing. Pfffffffft, I never blush! Blushing is defenitly something I don't do. Nope! Not uh! Not me, no way. I do-"

 

His right index finger was on my mouth and it seriously tasted like bubble gum. Does this guy BATHE in bubble gum?! Jeez!

 

?????: "*chuckles* You're too cute! I like this girl YoungMin, she's a keeper."

 

He helped me up from the floor hen putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans, smiling so nicely.

 

"By the way, my name is JeongMin. I'm known as the Bubble Gum Prince", he said.

 

Bubble Gum Prince? That explains EVERY bit of this guy.

 

Then a strong, muscular guy walks up to us and pushes JeongMin away.

 

????: "JeongMin, stop touching her. Her nose is probably sick of smelling your bubble gum-ness. Here, why don't you wash your face up? You're a little sweaty from dance practice before."

 

JeongMin: "Bubble gum has an AMAZING scent, thank you very much! And I'm not sweaty but I'll wash just so I can see my beautiful face in the mirror."

 

He grabbed the already wet towel from the guy's hand and left with a "Hmph." JeongMin was sweaty? I didn't even see a single droplet on his face....like I said, weird people in this world.

 

????: "Heh heh heh."

 

Me: "What's so funny?"

 

????: "Just watch in 3....2....1...and...."

 

JeongMin: "AHHHH!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BEAUTIFUL, Y FACE?!?!"

 

JeongMin stomped back into the room and threw the towel at the guy who gave it to him. I didn't know what had happened to JeongMin's face but it was ALL blue. I couldn't help but to cover my mouth and laugh. Everybody else looked and laughed hysterically.

 

JeongMin: "HYUNSEONG! WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. MY. BEAUTIFUL. FACE?!"

 

HyunSeong: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You mean your blue-tiful face? Haha!"

 

I have to admit, even though that was a REALLY corny joke, it was pretty clever. :) While HyungSeong and JeongMin were half laughing and bickering, the guy with the brown, reddish hair came up to me.

 

????: "Annyong ______. Sorry about the randomness of my hyungs, it sort of happens every second here, ha." He put his hand behind his head, rubbing his fingers through his hair carelessly.

 

Me: "*smiles* That's alright. And you are..?"

 

????: "Oh sorry! How rude of me, my name is DongHyun. I'm the leader of Boyfriend and the oldest."

 

Me: "Wow, you're such a gentlemen! I can't believe you manners are so...um, manner-ingly..Hehe."

 

DongHyun: "*grabs your hand and kisses is softly* Why thank you miss. I am quite charming. ;)"

 

Oh jeez, I think I'm blushing again. Why am I always blushing around these guys?! Aish. -__-

 

                               ~SQUEEZE!!~

 

Me: "Ahh!! I can't breath!! What's squeezing me?!"

 

MinWoo: "It's me Noona! I finally get to hug you! *smiles* You're perfect for hugging. :3"

 

Me: "Thanks MinWoo but can you pleas-"

 

MinWoo: "HYUN! I was busy hugging _______!"

 

????: "MinWoo, let her breath first. And you've only met her today, relax."

 

MinWoo: "Wahhhhhh! >:("

 

????: "Are you okay _______? I know my little dongsaeng has a tight grip when he doesn't wan to let go of something."

 

MinWoo: "KwangMin! Your no fun! >:("

 

KwangMin: "Oh really? I'm not fun?" *walks over to MinWoo and suddenly pulls out a mini ice cream cone* "Taa daa!"

 

MinWoo: "WOAH!! How did you do that KwangMin?! Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!"

 

MinWoo ran to the other side of the room, happily eating his ice cream cone. I didn't even know how KwangMin did that when he just pulled MinWoo away from me with BOTH of his hands.....again, STRANGE world.

 

Me: "Uhhh, KwangMin, how did you do that?"

 

KwangMin: "Yah! It's magic girlie. ;)"

 

Then I felt somebody swoop me off my feet only to find out it was YoungMin. He carried me to a small couch and put my legs on top of JeongMin's lap since he was sitting there. "I'll be right back ______, I'm going to get the First-Aid kit." he said. I looked puzzled at my knee with my lips sticking out.

 

JeongMin: "What's on your mind _______?"

 

Me: "Well, I don't really need a First-Aid kit. It's just a little scrape and all I really could use is a band aid, not a whole kit full of medicine and bandages."

 

JeongMin: "Well we don't want it to get infected right? We just don't want you to get sick, that's all."

 

Me: "I would be fine but I guess your righ-AHHH!"

 

I yelped out of pain because JeongMin didn't realize he put his hand on my bad knee. I thought it was fine because I didn't feel any pain but I guess it wasn't as healed as I thought it was.

 

JeongMin: "Ah! Mianhe!! Is it stinging badly?"

 

Me: "NEH!! OWWW!"

 

JeongMin: "Here, let me make it feel better..."

 

He bent his back a little until he was face to face with my stinging knee. He put his hands around my knee and kissed it. The weird part was that it didn't feel bad at all. No stinging, no burning, it felt really nice and sort of soothing. I actually thought his kiss would heal the whole "wound".

 

JeongMin: "Ther, does it feel better now?"

 

Me: "*blushes* Um, I-I-, Uh.."

 

"Haha! _______, you're so cute", he said while rubbing my theigh.

 

I swear, if I blush one more time, I. Will. Umm...well I'm just not sure what I'll do. :P

 

                                                        N.A. POV:

Little did you both know that somebody was listening from a different room you two were in. The person felt a little jealous and angry that JeongMin was already comfortable with you as you were with him.

 

That little....I'll get you JeongMin, you're first on my list.

 

*sigh* Poor ______, she doesn't realize what she's getting into just by meeting these stupid guys.

 

As he turned around, he said aloud, "Dearest _______, just wait until you and I meet with my hyungs. I'm sure you'll stay with us and not these losers. That is...if they'll still be alive.."

 

And then, he took off into the night with wings as black as envy and eyes the color of the reddest rose.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW! that took all i got but I hope it was an interesting chapter! ;) hehe! gosh, I've spent about 4-5 hours just on this chapter for you readers. But hey, I love ya! <3 :{D Lol, please comment and subscribe!!