Sick in Neverland: Day 1 (part 3)

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

"W-Who's th-there?" I said while stuttering nervously. What? I was scared! You'd be scared too if you were sick in a place called, "Neverland," not having on any pants or a bra while living with 7 hot guys with 2 of them really erted and hearing whispers inside a gi-huge-en castle.

 

Yeah, that's what I thought.

 

Out of no where, a hand covered my mouth from behind me and dragged me to the room across from my bedroom. And of course, like the typical defenseless girl I am, I knew kicking and screaming wouldn't do much good use.

 

After the stranger's hand let go of me, I turned around to face the person. He looked so familiar yet I didn't know him.

 

"Um, Hi. Uh....who are you?"

He smiled and laughed at my nervous, shaky words. He smiled brighter and held out a hand, waiting for me to accept it. "Hey there! I'm Alexander, but people call me Xander." I grabbed his hand and shook it. Unexpectedly, he pulled me into him arms and said, "Of course, you can call me whatever you want _______-ah."

 

I tried to push him away from me to hide the blush that was making its way to my face. But when I did, my hands went through his chest. I could only gasp at this moment as he chuckled like it happened everyday. "_______, I'm a ghost."

"Mwuh?! A g-ghost?! B-But how?! I-I never kn-knew that Neverland had...g-ghosts...."

"Oh my god, you're too cute to be real! Are you sure you're not a ghost too?" he said while poking my cheek. I slapped his hand away and glared that I wanted an explanation from him. "Haha, nae, Neverland does have ghosts. They roam around the towns as if they were still alive. But for me, I'm one of the royal ones so I live here."

"One? You mean there's another one?"

"Nae, the other one is named Kibum."

"Um, if you don't mind of me asking, but what happened to you two guys?"

His face dropped into a depressed, pained look. He gulped and looked away. "We...we were once one of the seven rulers here in Neverland. This was before Aj and Hoon came into the royal family. Since I was the eldest of the seven princes, I was the main ruler like how SooHyun is now. But then, one grey and dark day came to Neverland. That day...that day called for a bloody, gruesome battle with some unknown enemies. Kibum and I died in battle, but we died in honor and for the good of Neverland. After we won with our strong army, the 5 princes had to replace Kibum and I. They chose Aj and Hoon because they were the ones who brought our bodies back to tell and prove to the 5 princes the horrible news of our deaths. Plus, they were the two best soldiers in our entire army. So they chose them and gave them powers. Of course, after a little while, they knew Kibum and I never really left. Our bodies might of been gone, but not our spirits."

 

Uhh.... I stood there in silence trying to take in the whole story. Wow, I feel sorry for the two..

"You don't have feel sorry for us, we like being ghosts." he ended his sentence with a chuckle.

"Yah! You can read my thoughts?!"

"Don't think I don't have my powers just because I'm a ghost. I can still do everything that I could before, but now I can do more. ;)"

"Um, yea-NO. Bye."

 

I tried to leave the small room but Alexander stopped me from doing so. He turned me around and said, "Don't go back to your room _______-ah."

"Why not? It's my room, so I should be able to go in it if I want."

"Well, Aj and Hoon are waiting for you. They're hiding until you go in there."

What?! They're hiding in MY room?! H-How?! W-What?! Just....just...EW.

tumblr_lnd9jrjucQ1qdvpgv.gif

"You're kidding me right?"

Alexander just laughed hard while I was still standing there with a strange face.

 

I freaking hate this place just a bit more.

_________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the late update. :( (Ooh! That rhymed! :D) I hope you all liked it. :3