Sick in Neverland: Day 1 (part 2)

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

Come on _______. Just go down there, get some food, and go back to your room. Who cares if you don't have any pants or a bra on? It's not like your Lady Gaga; strutting around with barely anything on and calling it "fashion." Just go already you chicken!

 

With a few deep breaths, I opened the door and looked both ways before I walked down the over sized hallway. Glancing outside the window, the hard rain was still pounding on the glass...er, shield. I guess the windows had some sort of magical shield to make it look more like an ancient, mid-evil castle while still protecting it.

 

I walked into the kitchen. To my surprise, nobody was there; not even Kevin, who I definitely assumed was cooking breakfast like he said before. I tip toed toward the fridge and took some snacks. Ooh~ redbull, my favorite! I thought and smiled to myself.

But when I turned around, there stood Eli and some of the others guys were behind him, still trying to wake up. Eli was still in his pjs; a black wife beater and a pair of teenage mutant ninja turtles pants. His sleepy eyes were staring at my face and then at the Red Bull that I was holding in my arms with a tight grip. I didn't want him to take away my Red Bull. That's MY Red Bull.

 

"You better give me back my Red Bull missy," he said in husky yet tired voice.

"Your Red Bull? Ha! If you'll excuse me please, I have to go back to my room with MY Red Bull."

 

I pushed him aside and greeted the others without any physical contact; remembering how I don't have a bra or pants on. But nobody seemed to notice since they were all so tired for some reason. That is, until SooHyun snatched the my Red Bull away from my grasp; leaving me nothing to cover my chest now.

 

"Uh uh uh~" SooHyun sang while waving his finger left and right at me. "Red Bull isn't for mornings. Besides, that's Eli private stash." He pointed at Eli but he was sleeping in the chair on at the kitchen table. I pouted but still wanted something to eat before I go back to my room to hide myself. Tying to cover my chest and legs, I tip toed again to the cabinets and picked a really good looking chocolate chip muffins. Ooh, so much better then Red Bull~! I turned around and started to walk out of the kitchen before anybody could fully wake up and realize what I was wearing.

 

But again, I was interrupted by the ert Squad; Aj and Hoon. The ert Squad Aj and Hoon sneaked their bodies against mine, making my body flinch every time they shifted heir legs and such.

 

"Hey hyung.."

"Nea Hoon?"

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?"

"What? The fact that she's not wearing any pants or not having a bra on?

 

Right after Aj said that, everybody froze and their eyes automatically shot opened in surprise. Well, everybody except for Kevin which I think you and I both know why.

 

"Ooh, now that makes sense" Eli said while eating some eggs. Everybody, including myself, looked at him puzzled faces. "I heard her screaming Kevin's name earlier. Wait a go man, I didn't know you had it in ya" he lightly punched Kevin's arm. Then he started mocking my "screaming" while I just stood there; my arms crossed over one another and an anger covered my face with a hint of pink blush.

 

"Yah! I did not do it with Kevin!" I yelled. Eli was still mocking me like a child so I just stormed out of the kitchen and headed towards my room where I've been planning to go all along.

I kept pounding my feet on each stair, making sure the guys would hear me. But, unfortunately, I could only hear Eli's mimicking and some laughs echoing. I finally reached my room, grabbing the door knob.

 

"Don't go in there..."

 

"Mwuh? Who said that?"

 

"It doesn't matter, just listen to me. Don't go in there..."

___________________________________________________________

:O any guesses as to who the strange voice might be? ;)