Too Much To Take In

A Bump on the Road

                                                    Your POV:

As the 7 of us dicussed on what to do, we decided it would be best if we just slept on it and see if the snow would melt in the morning.

 

MinWoo: "YAYY!! SLEEP OVER WITH NOONA!!"

 

HyunSeong: "Yah, MinWoo! Why do you keep calling her noona if you're the same age as her?"

 

MinWoo: "......Because I've always wanted a pretty noona. :("

 

Me: "AWHH! You think I'm pretty?"

 

MinWoo: "I THINK YOUR BEAUTIFUL NOONA!" Then he came over and squeezed me tightly, making me gasp for air. "Oops! Sorry noona! :3"

 

JeongMin then walked in when MinWoo hugged me. I took a quick glance at him and his smile dropped. He looked like he was, I don't know, sort of jealous maybe? It was really hard to read his expression.

 

DongHyun: "Anyways...JeongMin! Did you get the blankets?"

 

JeongMin: "U-uh, yeah. I got them."

 

Huh, I wonder if JeongMin is okay or not.

 

Suddenly, I saw JeongMin threw all the blankets on MinWoo, (making him lie flat on his back), with himself sitting ontop of him with a pouty face.

 

Hmm, I should give JeongMin a hug, just to see what will happen.




WOAH!! I should do an aegyo while giving him a hug!



I.

Am.

A Genius.

 

Me: "Aigooooo. *pouty face* JeongMin oppa, I'm cold."

 

Everybody else but JeongMin and MinWoo: "AWHHH! KJVBKFVJMOSDVB! SHE'S SO CUTE!!! WAHH!!"

 

JeongMin face was pure. solid. pink. He looked so flushed and was stuttering, not knowing what to say.

 

Dang, I am goood! :3

 

JeongMin: "I-I...uh..W-well.."

 

Then I did the next big thing, I hugged him with my pouty lips very, very close to his cheek.

 

Me: "JeongMinnieeeee."

 

JeongMin: "Y-yes _______-ah?"

 

Me: "Would you put your arms around me so I won't have to be cold?"

 

                                                JeongMin's POV:

_______: "Would you put your arms around me so I won't have to be cold?"

 

WAHH! HER LIPS ARE ALMSOT TOUCH MY CHEEK!! I CAN EVEN FEEL HER BREATH ON ME. YAHH!

 

MinWoo then jumped up yelling, "NO! NO! NOONA IS SUPPOSE TO BE HUGGING ME!! NOT JEONGMIN! HE ISN'T EVEN AS CUTE AS ME!!!! WAHHHH!!! D:'<"'

 

Me: "EXCUSE ME, MINWOO! I AM A GOD!!" Urgh, I am a god. I'm so beautiful too. :D Stupid MinWo doesn't know what he's talking about.

 

Then she whispered me something soft in my ear, "Oppa, I must tell you something then. When everybody is sleeping, meet me at the blacony."

 

KDUERNZJMFUYUBSDHUSKSJHJSDBFJHBBSDJSAJSDVDFHVSVAUWQSKAJFBJSF

WHAT.

IS.

THIS?!

 

Me: "U-uh, okay."

 

Oh man, what's she going to tell me?!

 

                                                        Nav POV:

Everything was going pefectly. You and the boys were having such a good time. You both had popcorn fights, watched a scary movie that made you jump into KwangMin's arms, (which made everybody else jealous and steamed off at him even though KwangMin was the only one enjoying it all, not having a care in the world of what his hyungs though), and you both also played games.

 

It was now midnight. Everybody was sleeping on the floor while you made your little bed on the couch that they gladly gave you. You lifted your head to make sure everybody was sleeping except for JeongMin. You quietly got up and tip-toed your way to the balcony. (A.N.- the balcony was partly cover in snow because it was on the 10th story of the building. So basically, the balcony was higher then the snow that blocked the exits downstairs.)

 

You waited and waited for JeongMin to wake up. All you had to tell him was that you were sorry for doing your aegyo on him because it made him blush like crazy.

 

                                                             Your POV:

Geez, where's JeongMin? I just want to talk to him is all. :/

 

I sighed out loud and leaned in the corner of the balcony, trying to enjoy the view. I looked down the building and saw so much freaking snow. It was so brightt outside even though it wasn't daytime yet.

 

Suddenly, I heard a slight, quite, little chuckle. I turned my head to find a cute, tall looking guy dressed in black.

 

Me: "Um, excuse me sir. Who are you?"

 

He just lifted his head from the ground and opened his eyes. I screamed, or at least, tried to scream becuase I saw that his eyes were pure red. His eyes were so red, soooo red that I knew he wasn't human. And as I said before of how I tried to scream, it was because something or somebody covered my mouth.

 

????6: "Sssh ______. We wouldn't want to wake your 'pretty little' friends to wake up now would we?"

 

I shook my head no in reply. I tried to then look at just who was covering my mouth while holding my waist. He felt so warm but he looked so ice cold. (From what I could see was his arms and a little bit of his face.)

 

????3: "______, we don't want to hurt you alright? We just want to talk to you for a little bit."

 

I struggled trying to break free from him. The kinder guy in front of me started to walk towards me with a face that only heaven could make.

 

......Aish, why did I just say that? -__-

 

????6: "We know you're scared and confuse ______ so don't try anything funny."

 

????3: "And if you did, we would already know what you would do." I could feel his warm yet icy breath tickle my ear, ordering me to stop trying to escape.

 

????6: "Please don't struggle ______." He said while caressing my cheek with his two fingers, "Let us explain a little bit to you before you start making any decisions.

 

I don't know why, but when I stared into his eyes, something inside of me made me stand still and listen to him. Aish, why me? :(

 

????6: "Mmmm, I don't know about this Eli. She seems so innocent. Should we just take her to the castle just in case? You know that SoonHyun is better at explaining things to people then any of us."

 

Eli: "It would be too much for her Kiseop. She can't handle all of this at once you know."

 

Kiseop: "Then what should we do?"

 

I guess the guy named Eli though about it for a minute and said, "......We wait. We'll explain to her the basics now and explain the rest in the castle another night."

 

Finally, he let me go and stood in front of me with this so called 'Kiseop'. "Okay, we don't have alot of time so we'll tell you everything that's on your mind."

 

Me: "W-wait, what do you mean on my mind?"

 

Kiseop: "We can read human minds. And yes, we are not human. There are 5 more of our kind in a place no human has gone before."

 

Eli: "Well, no human has been there and came back to what you humans call "earth." We rule a place called, "Neverland" and we all have special powers."

 

Kiseop: "Yes we might look the same with our big, black wings and red eyes but we all have different powers."

 

"______? ______, Where are you?"

 

Kiseop: "I guess that's our cue to leave."

 

Eli: "Aish, stupid humans just have to ruin everything. Listen to me ______, meet me at your house tomorrow at midnight." Then him and Kiseop ran to the stone fence of the balcony and jumped. I ran after them to see if they fell but they both flew upwards with those huge black as envy wings. Kiseop left as he flew somewhere into the night sky but Eli was floating with his black wings flapping with the wind flowing my hair behind my head while he was face to face with me.

 

Eli: "Wait for me ______." He left a kiss on my cheek and left.

 

JeongMin immediately tip-toed outside and slid the door closed after Eli left. (A.N.- it was one of thise sliding doors.) "_______-ah, are you alright? You look uneased." He came to check my forehead and felt that I was a bit on the warm side but I assured him that I was alright.

 

So many thoguhts we're rampaging thorugh my head. Eli was right, it was too much for me to take all at once. I probably looked stupid to JeongMin right now, aish.

 

I know I ask this a lot but why does this happen to me? I just want to know why somtimes, is that too much to ask?

___________________________________________________________

WOAH. THAT WAS A LOT!! :{D hehe! Hii! Sorry I could update last night, I fell asleep. -___- Forgive me please!! Lol:) I'll either write the next chapter tonight or tomorrow night. And as SOON as I get the poster I want, I'll post the first few chapters of my new story. :{D I hope you all liked this chapter becuase A LOT went on. o_O