Waking Up to Pancakes..?

A Bump on the Road

                                                   Your Pov:

I woke up the following morning wrapped in a really warm blanket. I fluttered my eyes open and yawned.

 

"YAWWWWWNNNNN~"

 

Oh yay, I just love being the one who wakes up first. Well, I better make breakfast.

 

I tried to get up but the blanket (which was still really warm) trapped me somehow. Trying to get out, it felt like the blanket itself was holding me tighter and tighter within every move I made.

 

"Mmmm...no."

 

What the?!?! Blankets don't talk!!

 

I poked the blanket that was holding my waist and in response, it moved with a groan and another no. I moved my body around a little and was finally able to turn around.

 

It was no blanket, it was DongHyun, wrapping his arms around my waist. I poked his cheek and asked, "DongHyun oppa, could you let go please?"

 

"Mmmsdkfjdjg. No."

 

"Why?"

 

"You're warm and mmsadufbzfd.."

 

"Uhh, what was that last part?"

 

"Mmdsfienkasfbagdv."

 

"O-oh, right...Well maybe if you let me go, I could make everybody breakfast."

 

"Hmph, still no."

 

"What if they're shaped like dinosaurs?"

 

"......will there be chocolate chip in the dinosaurs?"

 

I giggled and he finally let me go. Walking towards the kitchen, I passed by the balcony. The memories from last night crawled back into my head. The wings, the eyes, and the kiss kept replaying in my mind.

 

"_____-ah, is the snow all gone?" DongHyun shouted from his head buried within thousands of blankets. I replied no and went into the kitchen, preparing the chocolate chip dino pancakes for everybody.

 

Will Eli really be waiting for me or was that some strange, very strange fantasy of mine?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm, what's that smell?"

 

"I smell pancakes!"

 

"I smell chocolate chips!"

 

"I smell syrup!"

 

"I smell powder sugar!"

 

I laughed to myself overhearing the boys wake up to the smell of dino pancakes. As I finished the last one, I yelled, "Who wants pancakes?" I should of saved myself some because all 6 of them zoomed into the kitchen and stared at awe then grabbed all the pancakes they could possibly get.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnnwP8TJgWpPXDJ1Hss8J

(A.N. pretend that they have chocolate chips in them :{D)

 

JeongMin, YoungMin, and MinWoo were jumping up and down from excitement while everybody was screaming, "OH MY GOD!! T-T-THEY'RE DINOSAURS!!! HOLY CRAP!"

 

I swear, at times they can act like little kids but still be the caring guys I met last night.

 

"Haha, you guys are so childish, I love it. :)"

 

KwangMin then stepped forward and popped his chest out like Super Man. "We're not childish, were idols. Come on men." he said in a really deep voice. The others followed his actions and they all tried to act manly. Well, except DongHyun.

 

"Yah, I'm suppose to be the manly leader", he mumbled at his seat while pouting.

 

"YO, what's that I hear? You're not manly anymore?" HyunSeong said (still acting manly) which made everybody but me and DongHyun laugh like lumberjacks coughing. "YARHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"

 

Scratch that. They sound like a mix breed of pirates, lumberjacks, and Santa Claus.

 

JeongMin grabbed the T-Rex off his plate and started playing with it. MinWoo grabbed his Brachiosaurus pancake, trying to attack JeongMin's T-Rex. But then, sadly, the neck ripped and fell off.

 

"YAA! MY MIGHTY T-REX EATS YOUR PATHETIC LONG-NECKED DINOASUAR! RAWR!" roared JeongMin, trying to act all proud of his pancake.

 

"NO! ______ noona! Can you make a robot pancake with lasers so I can burn JeongMin's T-Rex?"

 

"Haha, sure thing MinWoo."

 

HyunSeong and YoungMin then stopped their eating and blurted out requests. They really think that I can make them any shape out of pancake batter?

 

Yea-NO.

 

To be honest, I can't. It took me forever to make the dinosaur pancakes. :P

 

"_______! Can you make your dear YoungMin oppa a Winnie the Pooh pancake? :3"

 

"Ya, and make your handsome HyunSeong oppa a hand?"

 

"Hyung, why do you want a hand pancake?"

 

"So I can pancake slap somebody. Derp. :D"

 

Ooh geez, how am I suppose to make all of these requests?!

 

"Are you boys even hungry anymore?"

 

They all stopped playing with their food and looked at me with blank faces. "....Nea!" they all sang together.

 

Aish, these boys. I don't know what to do with them. First they take care of me when I was "injured" and then I'm making them breakfast the next morning?

 

Strange world.

___________________________________________________________

Hey ual. ;) Lol, sorry for the short chapter but I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE ON FRIDAY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME D}:> Omoooo, my teacher thinks I'm weird because I speak a little korean in class randomly. Like if somebody steals my snack (yes, we have snack time lol) I'll say something like "AISHH!" or  "OMO OPPA/UNNIE! THAT'S MINE!" And he'll be laughing behind his desktop even though I see him -___- Lol:) Well I'll try to update again this week! :{D I know, I'm a freak. Oh well :P :) PLUS! I'm taking in any ideas for next chapter for this story, my other one "Love Note in a Knot" (check it out if you're not a lazy bum --> (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134474/love-note-in-a-knot-minwoo-romance-youngmin-kwangmin-koreandrama-youboyfriend ) and my new story coming up called "Everybody Talks". coming soon when I get my poster:P