Awakened by Alexander

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

Mmmmmm......owww....

 

What the hell happened? Aish, my stomach hurts like hell....the f-

 

Oh yeah...whoops.

 

Mmmm....wait, if I'm alive now....then I didn't kill myself? Or is this what death is like?!

 

AHHHHHHHHHH.

 

"Owww! Calm down _______! You're not dead."

 

I reconigzed that voice anywhere. It was the ghost of Prince Alexander. I tired to open my eyes but it hurt like hell.

 

Prince Xander? Where are you? And why can't I move my body?

 

"Well, I'm not sure how to say this but....bare with me when explaining, okay? Since I'm a ghost, I have the ability to 'move' into living bodies and look at all of their memories and thoughts, control what they move, you name it. So I did that to you."

 

What?! That's so..so....

 

"Cool? Amazing? Awesome? :D"

 

No....sort of weird...

 

"Oh...right.. T _ T Um, anyways, you're lying in Prince Kiseop's bed right now."

 

Why? Shouldn't I be at a hospital or something?

 

"Neverland doesn't really have that since we all heal pretty quickly..."

 

-.-

 

"Aha, anyways, want to know what happened?"

 

No. I was hoping you would just tell me corny jokes while I lay here like a freaking carrot.

 

".........."

 

Xander?

 

".....you didn't have to be so mean about it..."

 

Awh, mianhe. :( Please tell me what happened Xander.

 

"I forgive you!! :D Anyways, about what happened to you...When you stabbed yourself in the stomach...by the way, why did you do that anyways?"

 

Um, well..Ya! You're the one who's suppose to be telling the story. I'll wait my turn. -____-

 

"Fineeee~ :P Anyways, after you stabbed yourself in the stomach, everybody who was fighting just completely stopped and came over to you. Kevin and HyunSeong were the first by your side. As they fought about what to do and blamed each other, I stepped in and took control over you're body."

 

So were they freaked out from that or like..?

 

"Sort of... Eli screamed like the girl he is. Kekeke~ So then I went in and held onto your soul which was beginning to depart from your body."

 

Wait, what?! M-My soul?!

 

"You were dying, _______. I know it sounds weird, but I did it. As I was holding onto your soul, SooHyun and Hoon flew you to the castle while the rest ran around Neverland to find herbs and junk."

 

Junk?

 

"Mianhe, I was in your body for the whole time. Not my fault that I don't know every single thing. :P Later, the guys were reading through millions of medical books, mushing things into bowls, making patches and teas, I don't even know anymore. Then some stiches later from some medicine-know-it-all-sentar, Kiseop laid you on his bed and told me to stay inside of you until you woke up."

 

Well now that I'm awake, should I try to get up or at least open my eyes?

 

"It's probably best that you don't. Your body is still healing from the surgrery."

 

Okay. But wait, why are you still inside me though?

 

"That stupid, snobby Sentar told me to stay here to check up on you and to see if you would mentally wake up anytime soon."

 

So....aren't you going to tell them that I'm 'mentally' awake?

 

"Hmm....nahh. They don't have to know. I can just keep you all to myself~^^"

 

Xander!

 

"Haha. Okay, okay, I'll tell them when they come back to do their daily check up."

 

Um...I have one more question...

 

"Nea?"

 

Does Eli really scream like a girl?

 

"Ahahaha! Let me answer that with this one story.."

 

.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Blargharghargharghargh. Merp.