A Cold to Start Things Off

A Bump on the Road

Nav. POV:

And with that, DongHo's enormous black wings shot out from his back and flew into the suddenly dark, grey sky. Nobody knew how or why the sky transformed from a sunny and breezy day to a humid and almost disastrous storm so quickly. Yet, DongHo was skeptic about the unexpected weather forecast. But he had to put his suspicions away because right now, he needed to get home fast.

 

His skillful, swift movements in the air were helpful until rain dropped them by. Everybody knows flying creatures don't fly out in the rain, that's a no-brainer. But of course the flying type immortals in Neverland could, seeing how that they can fly just fine in any kind of rain.

 

Well, any kind of rain except for the thick and powerful ones.

 

DongHo's senses kicked in again. Something was telling him that heavy rain was coming his way if he didn't get a move on. With all of the power he had left, he flew even faster then before while your arms just locked around his neck. After all, you were trusting him with your life that he wouldn't drop you.

 

DongHo's senses were right, the powerful rain met up to you and DongHo. Bulky raindrops soon hit DongHo's left wing causing him to loose control for a second. The kind of rain that drifts around Neverland can either be regular rain like you have on Earth or it can be massively chaotic. His breathing became heavier as he was sturggling to try to fly straight. You shut your eyes even tighter and thought, 'I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I wish we were back at the castle; safe with the others.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DongHo's POV:

I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I wish we were back at the castle; safe with the others.

 

Automatically, I read her thoughts and I didn't know if she was afraid of heights or dying from abnormal rain. But whatever she was afraid of, she was scared as hell because she was choking me every time her grasp around my neck got tighter. Luckily, we arrived at the castle and were greeted by Kiseop with wide open doors.

 

"DongHo, where were you guys?? Didn't you see the storm coming?!"

 

"Nooo, we were flying to your mom's house blindfolded while shaving a rainbow colored llama. Of course I saw the rain coming you pabo! We were on our way here before the rain came. Then some hard raindrops hit my left wing while I was flying. It kind of hurts a little."

 

"Awh, baby DongHo is hurt~" he cooed. I hate it when my hyungs do that stupid baby talk towards me. It's so freaking annoying. "I'll look at your wing later. But look at _______-ah! She's shivering to death and probably caught a cold too. We need to put her in a warm bed."

 

I nodded in agreement. "But who's bedroom though? We can't put her in her own bedroom because her window is acting really weird making the whole room cold."

 

Kiseop thought for a couple of moments while staring into space and then looked at _______. I turned my head to stare into her beauty as well. Even though she was freezing, she was still so beautiful.

 

_______-ah, I know this is selfish for me to think, but I want you to stay sick. Please, please stay sick so that you can live here longer. I don't want you to leave. I need you here forever.

 

Kiseop and I both snapped out of our gazes as if it was on cue. We knew who's bedroom to put her in so that she'll be warm. Eli (out of no where) came and took her away from me. My arms then dropped by my sides because they were tired of carrying her for hours. I was tired.

 

This calls for a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli's POV:

As I was in the kitchen just eating like an average immortal does, I over heard DongHo and Kiseop's conversation. As curious as I was, I peeked out the door a little bit and saw _______-ah just lying there in DongHo's arms as if she was a baby. I put down my bag of yumminess chips and walked towards to two who were just blabbing away about shaving rainbow llamas.

 

These guys are so weird. Why are they talking about rainbow llamas?

 

.....Do they even exist?

 

I took _______ out of DongHo's arms and went upstairs to Kevin's bedroom. Kevin's bedroom was warmest and probably the coziest to _______-ah out of everybody else's room because of something with his sheets...? I forget what he said, but Kevin's just feminine like that. I could care less though because he makes the food for everybody.

 

And I like food. :)

 

I knew Kevin would understand why _______-ah is staying in his room and junk so I poked my head from out the door.

 

"Pssst. Kevin, are you in here?"

 

"Nea~! But why are you whispering?"

 

"Sssh!" Jesus, I love Kevin as if he was my own brother, but sometimes Kevin can be clueless. I quietly walked in and showed him _______-ah cold, wet, shivering, and freezing to death. Kevin's facial expression went from gleeful to a mature, serious face. At times like these, I get confused from his face expressions because I never know what side of him is the real Kevin. :s

 

Kevin jumped off his bed and prepared it for her to lay down in. Mintues passed by and I laid _______-ah down. She looked really comfortable; pulling up the covers and happily snuggling Kevin's black and red pillows. A smiled swept my face as I gazed into her peaceful, sleeping face.

 

I turned around and headed out the door. But before I left the room, I faced Kevin. "Kevin, don't do anything funny with _______-ah tonight in bed. Just....just not yet, okay? She might be sick so that would be weird."

 

"Eli hyung, I think you and I both know that I won't. I promise."

 

I trust that Kevin won't do anything with her. I can trust him with stuff like that/ Well, I do at times but then I don't. He's kind of sneaky at times. The smile crept up on my face again and I finally left the two alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's POV:

"Kevin, don't do anything funny with _______-ah tonight in bed. Just....just not yet. She might be sick so that would be weird."

 

"Eli hyung, you and I both know that I won't. I promise."

 

With my last sentence, Eli went out of my room with a smile,  leaving _______ and I alone together while a smirk was taking over my face.

 

Pffffft, er.

_________________________________________________________________

 

Tired but I hope y'all liked it! ;)