Neverland's Garden

A Bump on the Road

                                                      Your POV:

....mm? What's going on? I looked around to find myself still in the stranger's arms with a beautiful garden surrounding the both of us. Flowers were just popping out with their unique colors, trees were standing tall like they were watching over us, and the pretty butterflies were just fluttering among the plants; minding their own business.

 

Omo! How long have I've been asleep?! I hope he's not tired of carrying me...

 

"No, not really, but it would be nice if you could walk by yourself for a while."

 

"O-oh, sorry. You can put me down now."

 

"Hmm....nah, I change my mind."

 

"Huh? Why did you change your mind?"

 

"Because I felt like it, that's why."

 

Sheesh, cold much?

 

"Hey, I'm not cold, I'm just annoyed a little because you woke me up by your screaming thoughts. So I picked you up from breakfast and brought you out here so you could relax a bit."

 

"Oh, s-sorry....again. By the way, who are you?"

 

"I'm DongHo. And I already know who you are, _______-ah."

 

Mwuh?! How does he know my name already when we've just met??

 

"I've always known your name; everybody in Neverland does. In the villages, you're known as the human girl who begged to be a slave for us; among some other names..."

 

                                                      DongHo's POV:

Sheesh, this girl won't stop talking. No wonder she's not an immortal. Her thoughts won't stop coming into my mind; forcing me to hear them.

 

'Oh...I guess I'm the girl that everybody hates. Ugh, if everybody hates me, then why am I even here?'

 

Hm? I read her thoughts and then looked at her face, she looked really depressed and sort of, well, broken. I sighed aloud and said, "You know, lots of people are jealous of you. After all, you are living with the 7 princes that rule everything in Neverland."

 

Her face brightened up. "Really? You guys rule everything in Neverland??"

 

I laughed aloud to myself. Honestly, this girl is such a human. She asks so many questions about anything that comes into her mind. "Well we try to at least. You see, there are always those groups of rebels who think that they can over rule Neverland. Of course it always ends with us, the true 7 rulers of Neverland, winning that cheesy 'Final-Showdown' battle."

 

"Oh...right.." was all she said. I don't blame her though. I mean, what else are you suppose to say after inhaling all of that information and try to understand it.

 

Just then, the sunlight broke out and stretched through the garden's trees; slamming it's rays on us. I looked down at _______. Her hair was shining so vibrantly that it almost hurt my eyes. She then looked up at me, probably sensing my gaze. Her eyes were glowing of happiness, her skin was a flawless milky white, and her smile was striking as it was magnificent.

 

Now I understand why we picked her to live with us. She's just so exquisite. She's always positive. She's so innocent. She's so ideal.

 

She is the definition of perfection.

 

"DongHo, the sky is getting dark. It looks like it's about to rain!"

 

"Huh?" I looked at the sky to where _______-ah was pointing at. Dark clouds were forming in a spiral while I could sense that rain was about to be poured on us if we didn't get out of here fast enough.

 

"Hold on tight ______-ah, this might be a bumpy ride."

_________________________________________________________________

 

Hehe, two updates in one day! WOOT WOOT~! Oh, I love you all so much :{D