Chapter 2

Baby Lix

Little space is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a childlike carefree space. Every little is individually, some are slipping to an age of a 2year old and other are slipping into an 6 year old child or something in between. It's a way to relieve stress they are maybe experiencing. Some littles have caregivers, who are taking care of their little when he or she slipped in to head space. Someone asked in the comments :)

By the way (Felixs head space age is 2)

After Felix calmed down, Changbin stood up and carried Felix on his hip to the sink to wash his tear stained face. Changbin found it adorable when Felix giggled as he pinched his cheek after he was finished.

"Okey Lix, we have to go back, everyone is worried now about you"  He put the younger on his feet.

Felix nodded and left with Changbin the bathroom after he slipped in to his big self again.

When the two boys entered the practice room, everyone asked Felix if he is alright and what was wrong with him. Changbin glanced to Felix to see that Felix was nervous so Changbin just said that he had a headache but Chan knew that there was something else. You could tell by his suspecious glance.

At the End of the dance practice Chan wanted to talk to Changbin alone.

"Okey, I know that Felix doesn't had just a headache, I never saw him in that state before, Changbin. I want to know the truth. Now."

Changbin thought that it would be a good idea to tell his Leader the truth he could count on Chan every time. And Chan is the leader of this group so he has a right to know.

"Well you see he had a headache... after he tried to don't slip in to little space and had a mental breakdown." 

Chan was shocked "He-He is a Little? Why.. why didn't he told me that he's a little, does everyone know that he's a little except me?" 

Changbin schook his head "No, he didn't wanted to tell anyone about this, He only told me because he couldn't handle his stress anymore and slipped in to his little space in front of me, it was an accident that i found out."

"How couldn't I notice that he is struggling?" Chan was frustrated right now so Changbin laid his hand on Chan's shoulder to reassure him "I didn't notice it too, Chan." 

---

At the Dorm, Chan went immediately to Felixs, Seungmins and Jisungs shared room, he doesn't knock on the door as always, he knew that Felix would be alone in his room because Jisung is out with Minho and Seungmin is in Hyunjins and I.Ns room..

Chan slowly pushed the door handle down. His eyes went soft when he saw that Felix was playing quietly with his plushies on the carpet, he looked so calm.

Chan doesn't want to disturb the little boy, but he needed to talk to the younger.

"Felix ?" Chan crouched to get to Felixs eye level. The younger jumped a little bit, he was surprised that someone of didn't knocked at the door and saw him playing with his stuffies. As Felixs big brown eyes met Chans, his eyes began to be glossy.

"Channi Hyungi I can expwain ewything, no hate Chani hyungi pwease." Chan cooed on the inside over the baby talking from Felix. Slowly Chan laid his hands on the cheeks of the younger and wiped the tears from Felixs cheeks away.

He ruffled the blonde hair from the younger "I won't hate you Lix and you don't need to explain anything Changbin told me that you slip into little space and it's okey Lix." He told the younger with a calm tone.

Felix was a bit upset that Changbin told Chan about it, but was happy that Chan accept him like this. Felix swung his arms around the older and hugged him with his plushies tight in his fists.

"Tank you Channi." Felix mumbled in to Chans shirt.

"Don't you want to tell the others obout your little secret Lix?" Chan asked and run his fingers trough Felixs blonde hair.

Felix shook his head. "No, they will hate Lixie only-"

As Felix heard that someone was knocking on his door, he hid his plushies behind his back and let go of Chan's neck.

"Oh hey, didn't expect you both." Felix threw a pikachu plushie at Changbin who is standing in the door frame.

"Yah Felix!" Changbin closed the door and picked up the plushie and sat down on Felixs bed.

"You meani you twold Channi Hyungi about little Lixie." Felix was pouting and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Isn't it a good thing that I know that now?" Chan asked and tapped the younger puckered lips. Felix giggled as Changbin lifted the younger on his lap and sling his arms around Felix. He tried to wiggle free but only let out a "hmpf" as He gave up. He squirmed when Changbin tickled him and slid down to the floor.

Chan noticed that Felix was biting his lips again and thought about something. 

"Okey, I think I don't want to be the third wheel so I will leave." 

"Bye Channi Hyungi!" Felix waved cutely at his leader and Changbin found it so cute. 

After Chan left the two, Changbin noticed that Felix was tired "Do you want to take a nap Lix?" Felix shook his head "No, Lixie *yawn* no twierd, Lixie wants to pway." But the eyes said something else, his eyes are barely staying open, every minute falling shut. "Come to me Lix, i want to cuddle." The younger smiled and lay down beside Changbin on his bed, with his favorite plushie, a pink rabbit by the name "Fluffy", tight in his grip. Felix  snuggled into Changbins chest and soon the older could only hear the steady breathing from the little boy. "Sleep tight little prince." Changbin whispered and kissed the youngers forehead. 

Thank you for your comments,it's my first Fanfiction on Asianfanfics and i kind of got a little bit confused how to answer some one (But not in the comments) don't know. I hope you like this fanfiction ♡