Chapter 22

Baby Lix

When the van pulled up into their driveway infront of their dorm. Chan looked into the mirror and saw that Felix's head was lying on Changbins lap, his eyes were still red and puffy from crying earlier. The pacifier with little elephant prints still in his mouth and his tiny fist was embraced by Changbins larger hand. A large jacket from Changbin was draped over the fragile body to keep him warm. The member noticed the sleeping figure in the car, so they made sure not to wake him up. Just as Changbin wanted to lift the youngers head up, Woojin put a hand on his shoulder "Let him sleep, I will take Felix upstairs." Changbin nodded  greatfully and waited for Woojin to take Felix off his lap. 

The older carefully picked Felix up and carried the younger to his room that he shares with Jisung and laid him down on his bed. He slowly changed him into his pyjama and cleaned his face with make up wipes. Felix's eyes flattered open. "Dwaddy ?" Woojin cooed when Felix rubbed his eyes with his tiny fists and yawned. "Sleep Lix, Changbin is downstairs with the others." Felix nodded and put his head back on the pillow. "Woo, I wan Fwuffy." Woojin found it cute how Felix just called him. The older stood up and went to felixs Koala bag to grab the bunnys body and the bunnys head. When Woojin was reaching out the pink head and body he noticed Felixs glassy eyes again. "F-fwuffy huwt, Woo." Woojin smiled sadly "Yeah.. but if you show Fluffy so much love, your bunny will be happy and don't be hurt anymore. " Felix put the two plushie body parts next to him and looked so sad like a kicked puppy. Woojin wiped a stray tear from the littles cheek "Don't cry Lix, I will fix Fluffy later." Felix nodded tiredly. The vocalist put the blanket over Felix and raked his fingers through the younger hair to lull him to sleep. "Good night Baby." When Woojin noticed that Felix fell asleep he turned off the lights and closed the door before he went downstairs. 

"Hey, is Felix still sleeping ?" Woojin sat down next to Jeongin and turned his face into the direction of  Changbin. "Yes, he woke up when I undressed him but fell asleep again." Changbin hummed and thanked the older. Chan came into the livingroom and gestured for Changbin to come with him. 

Late in the night Jisung heard some muffled crying noises in his and Felixs room and woke up due to it. The light was still off and it was dark outside, so he couldn't see if maybe Felix was crying. He sat up and rubbed his eyes "Fe ?" "Lix" He could see the younger trashing around on his bed. Is he having a nightmare ? But his thoughts were interrupted by a loud wail. Jisung walked to the younger and shook him slightly. "Lix, wake up." But Felix was too deep in his nightmare "Felix-ah wake up, please." Felix trashed around on his bed before he gasped loudly and sat up, hot tears were streaming down his face. Felix immediately scrambled backwards so his back was pressed against the wall and made himself small. "Lix-ah?" Jisung whispered in a calm tone to not scare the younger even more but when he reached out his hand to Felix, the latter started to cry even more and choked sobs left his lips. "Nwoo!" Felix is in littlespace. Suddenly the young aussie sprung up and was running out of the door.

Jisung decided to wake Changbin and maybe Chan, up. He walked into the shared room of the two and shook Changbin lightly. He stirred in his sleep "Jisung? What the-!" "Before he could lecture the younger, Jisung cut his sentence and told him that Felix has a nightmare. Changbin quickly rubbed his eyes and stood up. But so does Chan "Where is he right now? You should have been with him right now." "When I reacved out to him he flinched and cried even more and than he run away." 

The Trio quickly went into the livingroom and could hear small whimpers and choked sobs. When Changbin saw his little boyfriend trembling and cowered in himself in a corner his heart broke. He quickly made his way to the younger but when Felix heard the steps he striked out wildly "Weave mmwe awone!" "GWO A-AWAY!" Changbin was startled by the behaviour of Felix. Changbin backed away and Chan crouched down infront of Felix. Maybe his home language will calm him down. "Lix, it's me Chan." But nothing, Felix started to kick and to trash around, his sobs didn't even let him get enough oxygen in his lungs. "N-WO!"  Chan gently grabbed Felixs wrist but hold them tightly when Felix wanted to pull away. "Lix you need to breath calmly." He drew patterns on Felixs wrists with his thumb. "It's me Chan, your safe bub, it was a nightmare." The leader whispered. Felixs breathing was still ragged but he stopped to kick. "Lix open your eyes, your safe baby, we won't hurt you cupcake"  Changbin said. "Look binni is here." Jisung said. Felix opened his teary eyes. Chan slowly lifted Felix up and placed him on his hip. "Deep breaths Lix, take deep breaths!" Chan Felixs back gently up and down. "Do it like me Lix, follow the , deep breath in...deep breath out." Jisung said to Felix. Chan sat  down on the sofa with Felix on his lap. Changbin and Jisung followed them. The leader gently laid Felixs head on his shoulder and Felix grasped Chans grey T-Shirt. "Shh, Lix everythings fine, just breath calmly." Felixs sobs died a bit down only shaken breaths he took, were audible. "D-dwdad-ddy?" Changbin quickly took Felixs hand in his own and squeezed it gently. "I'm here baby." Felix didn't let go of Chans T-shirt or Changbins hand. "Nwo weaving mwe awone." Felix whined. Chan shooed a tiredly standing Jisung away, so he could catch up some sleep. "No we won't Lix." "Don't you want to go back to sleep?" Felix nodded tiredly "Cwan lixxie sweep with chu two ?" Chan smiled and ruffled the blonde hair from the younger. "Of course bub." 

Chan stood up with Felix and walked quietly to their room, he found it so adorable that Felix didn't let go of Changbins hand the whole way. 

In the room Changbin quietly pushed the two beds together and laid Felix down in the middle of the two beds. "Cwan I hav paci ?" Felix shylie asked. Changbin opened the drawer on his bedtable and pulled out a dark blue pacifier with little stars on it. The little made grabby hands to it and Changbin put the item between the youngers lips. "Twank chu." Chan lay down on one side of Felix and Changbin on the other side. Felix immedeately snuggled up to both of them and played a little bit with their hands before he fell asleep. And Changbin and Chan fell asleep after they were sure that Felix doesn't have another nightmare. 


Sory for the late update I kind of had a writers block and it so much :/ Thank you so much for the sweet comments and for your patients ♡