Chapter 9

Baby Lix

After Minho helped Felix to wash his tear stained face, the little one run again to the washing machine only to sit criss cross infront of it and waited for his plushie.

Woojin saw the younger running down the stairs, so he got curious and went after Felix.

When he saw that Felix was again sitting on the cold floor and waited impatiently for the washing machine to finish already, he asked the younger.

"Lix, why don't you come to us in to the living room. You will hear, when the machine is finished. And it's really cold on the floor don't you think ?" Felix looked up and shook his head. "No! I haf to wait fow Fwuffy. Fwuffy wif be scwared an upswet." Woojin ruffled Felixs hair. "Okey, do you want to drink something Lix ?" Felix thought for a little bit and decided for apple juice.

Woojin went to the kitchen to make Felixs sippy cup. When he came back to Felix he brought a green fluffy blanket and the sippy cup filled with apple juice to the younger. Woojin placed the blanket on the floor so Felix would sit more comfier. Felix made grabby hands towards his sippy cup and took his pacifier out of his mouth. When Felix finally got his sippy cup and drunk the first sip, he made a cute satisfied sound and continued to drink it.

Changbin POV.
I was looking for Felix around the dorm. The last room was the wash room. When I opened the door, I saw Felix with a sippy cup and sitting criss cross on a fluffy blanket. He really looks so adorable like that. After I closed the door, Felix noticed my presence and looked up to me with innocent doe eyes while still on his sippy cup. "Hey Lix, aren't you tired ? Don't you wanna go to sleep prince ?" I sat down beside him and Felix cuddled in to my side and rested his head on my shoulder, while he shook his head. "No! Haf to wait fwo Fwuffy." I looked at the timer only 3 minutes left. "Okey, why don't you go brushing your teeth and I will protect Fluffy for you hmm?" Felix nodded hesitantly but got up.

Through the door I could hear Felix running up the stairs.

After the washing machine beeped I put Fluffy into the dryer for 10minutes. Felix was running down the stairs again. He glared at me when he noticed that I put his beloved bunny in another machine. "CHU MEANII!" He atacked my chest with light hits. "CHU*mumble*FWUFFY***IN THWE DWYER,NOO!!" I grabbed his wrist, gently of course so I wouldn't hurt him but so he will stop hitting me. "Felix stop." I said firmly because he started to struggle out of my grasp. "Will you stop?" I asked and he stopped struggling.

"I put Fluffy in to the dryer so he wouln't be wet anymore and so you can sleep with your bunny later. It's only for 10 minutes Lix." Felix sniffled and pouted. "So will you stop hitting me ? Can I let you go?" Felix nodded. I let his wrists go and immediately Felix mumbled an apology towards me. "Cwan I huwg chu Bwinni?" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him really tightly. I began to tickle him, Felix was giggling and writhing to get away from my touch. "Wah..Bwin-ni stwoop..wah Channi~!" The beeping sound from the dryer caught the attention from Felix he run towards the machine and was exitedly jumping. "Bwinni open dwoor pwwase, Bwinni opwen dwoor!"

I opened the door and grabbed the pink bunny, Felixs eyes were sparkling when he saw his pink plushie and snatched it out of my hand to cuddle Fluffy tightly to his chest. "I mwissed cho swo mwuch Fwuffy, dwid chu haf fwun ?"

I smiled at the cute sight, he really did missed his stuffie so much. Felix run into the living room while holding up the pink bunny. "Wook,Fwuffy back!" Chan smiled at the younger "Yeah I see, you missed Fluffy so much right?" Felix nodded and snuggled in to the pink bunny.

I went to Felix "Lix, now come lets go to bed little prince, Fluffy already wants to sleep and so should you too." 
But Felix pouted "Bwut Lixi no sweepy." I sighed "I will tell you a bedstory when you come with me now." Felix grinned "Cwuddle too?" I nodded. Felix run to the other member to give them a goodnight kiss on their cheeks. "Wood nighwt." Woojin waved goodbye to us and Chan looked like a proud father, while Hyunjin just squealed at Felix cuteness. I gently took Felixs small hand in mine and lead him to his room.

I laid Felix down on the bed to pull his hoodie over his head and his white sweatpants, to change him into his dinosaur pajama.

"Wook Bwinni I cwan be scawy wike them. Rawwwr raawr ima monstwa rawwr!" I laughed "Yeah you can be, now hands up little monster." I put his pajama on and put the blanket over him. I searched on the internet for a good bed time story for Lix.

"Uhm Bwinni, I fogot paci." I stood up and gave him his baby blue pacifier with paws and slipped it between his lips. Afterwards I too got under the blanket. Felix put his head and one arm on my chest while calmly on his pacifier.

I started to read the story. 

"Once upon a time, a little prince was walking down the street when..*time skip(sorry but I don't know any bedtime stories*

 

I looked away from my phone and saw that Felix was sleeping peacefully already, slowly I put my phone on the bedside table and covered his fragile body properly with the blanket and his back.

The door handle was pushed down and Jisung came in. "Oh he-" I pointed at Felix "Be quiet, he is asleep." Jisung quietly closed the door after himself and sat on a chair facing the older. "So.. Did you told him ?" I looked into Jisungs direction "What-?" Jisung groaned "Oh, come on everyone knows that you have feelings for Felix when he is in his head space and when he isn't, that you call him your little prince doesn't make it better, you know. You really care for him.... man your so whipped fro him." He smirked at his last sentence. "God, okey, yes I have feelings for Felix but I won't tell him, not yet and of course I love him in his head space and out of his head space." Jisung stood up "Well you both are really cute together. I have a feeling that he likes you too."