Chapter 11

Baby Lix

Chan POV.
Finally all the whining and kicking the seats, stopped. Felix was now exhausted by all his crying and is now sleeping peacefully, cuddled in Hyunjins right side. "Do you think that he will slip out of his headspace after his nap?" Minho asked me and pointed to the back. "Hopefully." I said and quickly typed a message to our manager, that we will be at the fansign event in 20min.

Hyunjin slowly shook the still  sleeping boy, awake. "Felix, wake up. Felix ? We have arrived" The young aussie groaned and opened his eyes. He unbuckled himself and got like everyone else out of the car. "How are you feeling ?" I asked and went beside Felix. "Uhg Okey? I think." I was so relieved to hear his normal talking.

After we got our make up and accessories and so on. I wanted to talk to Felix. I found him on the couch in the chillroom. He looked up to me and waved. I sat down beside him. "Lix, why didn't you slipped out of your headspace back at the dorm when we told you ?" Felix started to avoid my eyes. "I- Chan, I- I never was so deep in my littlespace, I -I couldn't do anything. I didn't knew h-how to s-slip out of it. I'm sorry." I was shocked to hear that, that he couldn't control it, but what got me concerned was what got him so stressed that he slipped so deep into littlespace. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "Hey, it's okey. You couldn't do anything against it and we got you out of it right?" Felix nodded. "But what got you so stressed that you slipped so deep into your headspace hm?" The younger again looked at his dangling feet and avoided eyecontact with me. "C-can we talk about it back at the dorm, not here?" I said yes and made sure that I won't forget the talk later. The staff told us that the fansign will begin in 10minutes already, so we should go to the stage with everyone.

~Time skip~

A fan asked us about horror movies and If we ever had seen some paranormal activities, such as Ghosts or things moving from their selves. Hyunjin started to talk about his story. I knew that Felix doesn't like that kind of talks, he gets scared really easily, he hates horror movies so much and jump scares are horrible for him, every time a jump scare popped out,when we watched one, he would scream and beg us to turn off the movie and like always we would watch a Disney movie that he chose. Our fans new that Felix is a scared cat, so they asked If he was scared now, but he denied with a laugh and shook his head. "Noo, I'm not scared." He said in a whiny voice. We got so caught up in Hyunjins and after that Jisungs story that we didn't notice Minho who secretly put on a mask, The mask from scary movie the ghost. He sneaked up behind Felix and touched his shoulders. 

A high pitched scream from the younger caught everyones attention, our fans found it cute and laughed at the reaction from Felix, how he squeezed his eyes shut and balled his hands to fist. A few member were laughing too, they didn't thought that the younger got so scared that he would cry. But I actually got concerned just like Woojin. As I noticed that his eyes got glassy and that his lips started to tremble, I slowly walked up to him. He looked so terrified, his eyes panicky glanced from the laughing fans to us, than back. The fans couldn't see the tears in Felixs eyes, but I could. He anxiously searched the exit with his eyes, just as I got a grip on his wrist and could get a proper look to his face, he run with tears streaming down his face. I knew that he got so scared that, he slipped again into his little space. The member all stopped laughing and looked at the exit were Felix run to. I quickly run after him, ignoring all the glances from the fans.

No one POV.

Chan run so fast through the hallways, the staff looked weirdly at him, but he ignored them as well, he needs to find Felix as fast as possible. He looked in every room, but he wasn't their. His last room that he didn't checked was the restroom. When he reached the door, he carefully opened the door, to not scare the younger, I f he really is in there. Chocked sobs, clearly from Felix, concerned him even more. "Felix? Please open the door, it's me Channi Hyung." The leader said in a calm voice and knocked softly at the toilet stall. "I know that you're in littlespace and it's okey, you got scared." A small whimper and than a small click, relieved Chan. Felixs face was tear stained and his sweater had some tear stains, he was sitting on the cold tiles, his eyes were big and shaky. The leader was quick to crouch down and embrace the terrified younger in his arms. "Chwanny Hywungi, Fewix scawwed." The younger began to cry on Chans shoulder and chocked sobs leaved his lips. Chan Felixs back in a calming manner and kissed his hair crown. "I know, shh Hyung is here now, shh everything is okey, you hear me Lix?" Chan cursed under his breath at Minho who scared the younger so much. The younger didn't calm down, he was still trembling and crying. Chan searched for his phone, but didn't found his. He needs to tell the fans that Felix is okey, so they won't worry about him, but he can't leave Felix alone in such a state. He carefully picked Felix up so the younger has his legs around Chans waist and his tear stained face still on Chans now damp shoulder. "Minhwo Hywungi, scawwy." The leader nodded and bounced Felix a little bit on his hip. "I know right, I found him scary too." Felix sniffled "Weawwy, Chu too scawed?" Chan smiled at the younger and wiped his stray tears, with his thumb away. "Not so much like you, but yeah, it's okey to be scared by something." The door handle was pushed down and a concerned Hyunjin is standing in the door. "Chan, Felix? Are you here?" Chan went with Felix around his waist out of the stall, to Hyunjin. Hyunjin closed the door, when he saw that Felix was little again. "Oh, did he got so scared that he slipped into his head space ?" Chan nodded. "Can you please wait with Felix here, I will say that Felix got sick, so the fans won't worry. Hyunjin nodded and placed Felix on his own hip. "Come on Lix, let's wash your pretty face." Chan smiled at the both and sprinted again to the stage.  When he got back to the stage the member stared at him "What happened, did he really got so scared ?" Jeongin asked Chan and the others waited for his response. He quickly told them that Felix slipped into little space, but their fans, he told them that Felix got sick, but is okey now.

Hyunjin POV.

After Chan went to the stage, I went to the sink with Felix to wash his face. But every time I touched his cheeks with the cold water, he started to whine and tried to move his face away. After a while I finally washed his tear stained face and kissed his cheeks afterwards. "Look, now your pretty again." Felix giggled and put his head on my shoulder. We quietly went into the opposite room and locked the door. "The fan sign will be soon over." I noticed how Felix started to tense up. "Whats wrong Lix, don't you want to go back to the dorm with everyone?" Felix shook his head "Down't wan to see gwohst agwain, scawyy." I his hair, while sitting down on a couch, Felix sitting on my lap with his head still cutely on my shoulder. "You won't see the ghost again, it was a mask that Minho Hyung had on." Felix pouted "Minhwo Hywungi scawwy. Dwon wan see him."