Chapter 7

Baby Lix

Changbin POV.
I went upstairs to wake up the members, Chan was already up and is making breakfast for all of us. I peeked into the room with Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin and could see that the 2 youngers are trying to wake up Hyunjin. 

Then I went to Felixs and Jisungs room. I quietly tip toed to Felixs bed and I wasn't even surprised that Jisung wasn't in there with him. He is probably with Minho right now.

"Lix ?" I whispered. Chan told me I shouldn't shake Felix or make any loud noises, he still could be in his head space and would be really scared. I gently over his arm "Lix, you need to wake up." He hummed and opened his eyes. "Just 5minutes." He mumbled into his pillow. I chuckled. "Come on stand up, we are waiting for you downstairs." I said and left the room.

Downstairs I helped Chan to set the table. "Was Felix still in littlespace ?" Chan asked me and stopped his doing. I shook my head "No, he wasn't. Well I didn't asked him but he wasn't ling on his pacifier anymore or answered with a higher pitched voice." Chan hummed relieved. "He will have the need to slip again today after our performance. He was already nervous yesterday about it." I nodded my head "Yeah."

Hyunjin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin came down the stairs and sat down. "Where is Felix ?"  Minho asked and Jeongin already wanted to run upstairs to wake the australian boy. But just as Jeongin stood up, Felix was coming down the stairs in a baby blue Hoodie and black skinny jeans but his hair was still not combed and stood in all directions. "Morning." Chan said, walked to Felix and tried to comb Felixs hair so it wouldn't look so messed up.

I noticed how he avoided any eye contact with us. It looks like he is embarrassed for yesterday.

"How did you sleep?" Jeongin asked. Felix cleared his throat "Uhg good." But didn't looked up from his pancakes.

Felix POV.
I was still embarrassed because I slipped in to little space yesterday, infront of all members. I actually wanted to skip breakfast so I wouldn't need to talk with them, but shook the thought away. Chan would be too worried then about my health.

Jisung brought me out of my thoughts " Okey, when do we have to be at the unveil hall Chan ?" Oh god I completly forgot that we will have our unveil concert with our new album I am You. "At 10:00 We should be there and at 14:20 We will have our rehearsal and our concert starts at 18:00." Everyone hummed in excitement. Everyone except me.

Minho stared at me. "Felix are you okey ?" I nodded hesitantly "Y-yeah I'm fine Hyung." I stood up and put my plate in to the sink before I went upstairs again. I didn't noticed the concerned look of Changbin.

I sat down on the bunk bed and unfolded the crumpled paper with the new lyrics, from my pocket. I started to rap my lines again and made often mistakes. I was angry at myself because I made mistakes with Korean words that were actually easy to pronounce. "Okey Felix get a grip." I said to myself and started rapping again.

"Ga" I looked to the door where the voice came from and saw Changbin leaning against the door frame. "Hmh?" I was confused. "You said Ta but it's Ga." He started rapping the part so I would notice my mistake. I crumpled up the paper again and threw it across the room and ruffled my hair in anger. "God I can't even do my lines right and they aren't that long!" Changbin sat beside me "Hey it's okey. You can rap your lines without mistakes, I know that. It's just that your nervous now that you're messing up. Just relax everything will be fine." Changbin reassured me and put his arm around me. Slowly my eyes got glassy and some tears found its way down my cheeks. "Hey its okey, no need to cry. And even when you mess up on stage just play it off, we can do mistakes too we aren't machines right ?" He gently lead my head to his shoulder and patted my hair in a calming manner. 

 

After a while Chan called everyone down because we need to go. Changbin intertwined our hands and lead me to the van, without letting go of my hand. And I really liked the feeling of our hands together. I felt warm and safe.

~~~Time skip~~~

"In 15 minutes begins the performance." Told us the staff, everyone drunk out of their bottles. "Okey everyone check your shoelaces, drink something so you won't be dehydrated and let's have fun." Chan said and hugged us in a group hug. I got nervous and drunk out of my bottle but Seungmin noticed my trembling hands. "Hyung, are you really that nervous?" He pointed at my hands and grabbed them afterwards gently in his. "Come on, it isn't our first performance Lix." I winced, of course I know that. "But now I have more lines, more rap parts and in My Side I even start the song." Seungmin chuckled "You were great in the rehearsal so why are you worrying now hyung come on. He dragged me to the room where everyone was starting to warm up. "Hey, I think Lix needs a big fat group hug from us all!" Everyone stood up with smiles on their faces and hugged the trembling boy. God they are so cute I love this family.

"Only 3 minutes left." A staff lead us to the stage that will go up. Everyone got on his own place. Before the stage got up Changbin squeezed my hand and smiled at me and mouthed a "You can do it"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

This time it's Big Felix but in the next Chapter it will be little Felix.