Chapter 6

Baby Lix

Felix didn't slipped in to his little space for 2 weeks now, after Chan told the others that Felix is a little. So he is feeling a bit nervous and stressed, but he can't slip into littlespace right now, not when straykids will have their unveil comeback stage tomorrow.

Felix was going through his steps again, of the title song I am you. Chan walked to the younger exhausted dancer "Your steps are perfect, now come on, we want to go back to the dorm." But before Felix could complain, Minho grabbed his arm and dragged him with him. 

Felix Pov.

"Whoa I'm so excited for the stage tomorrow. I think our stays will love the new song." Hyunjin said and just made me more nervous. "They will like the difficult choreography for sure." Minho said. 

Back at the dorm I went up to Jisungs and mine room. I need to practice a bit more, my movements arent that sharp and detailed as Hyunjins or Minhos and I don't have much time left to make them more detailed. And I have to memorise my speech for the ending of the concert. God I have too much to do. I started to dance but just when the chorus came someone knocked on the door. I paused the song and opened the door. "Are you practicing again ?" Chan asked and sat down on my bed and patted the space beside him, for me to sit down. "Yeah... my movements aren't detailed enough and-" Chan cut me off "Felix your dancing is perfect okey, even Minho told you that. So stop worrying." He said and ruffled my now blonde-orange hair. "I noticed that you're again biting your pretty lips. You need to slip into little space but refuse it. When was the last time you slipped ?" I bit again on my lips and played with my sleeves before I answered.  "2 weeks...But it's okey after tomorrow I can slip again." Chan gently pulled me on his lap. "Why do think you can just start being little after tomorrow and not now Lix?" I looked down on my lap. "Because it would be even more stress for all of you to handle a Little Felix and practice for the comeback." I whispered. Chan put his finger under my Chin so I will look up from my lap. "We would be okey with a Little Felix....Do you maybe want to slip into littlespace right now. I could see today that you are really stressed out and I just want to make sure that you won't slip on stage okey. So what do you say ?" I nodded and Chan smiled at me. 

He went to my closet and pulled a pikachu onesie out. I slowly felt how I slip into my headspace. "Arms up, little one." I put my arms up and Chan pulled my hoodie over my head. After that he told me to lie down so he could pull the jeans from my legs. He put me into my pikachu onesie and lifted me up. "Channi i wan dis paci." I pointed towards my pacifier with little stars and moons. "Here you go Baby." He popped my pacifier in to my mouth and I started to on it. " So should we go down and join the others ?" I nodded hesitantly. It would be the first time for the others, except Binni to see me in Littlespace.

As Chan walked down the stairs I put my head on his shoulder and embraced him tighter. 

Hyunjin POV.

"Guys, look who is here." Minho said and pointed towards Chan on the stairs with Felix in a pikachu onesie. He looks so adorable even when he turned his face to the otherside so we won't see his face. "Baby Lix came to visit us." Jisung said and Felix began to giggle. Chan turned a bit so we can see Felixs face but Felix just turned his head to the other side. "Why can't we see Lixis pretty face hmm?" Jisung said and as a reaction from Felix he just put his hood with pikachus face, over his own face and turned his head to our direction. Everyone cooed at his cuteness. Chan then removed his hood so we could see his face now. He whined a bit "Chwanni" Chan laughed and tried to put Felix down but Felix just clinged to him tighter. Just then the door from the bathroom clicked open and Changbin joined the others. Felix let go of Chans neck and waddled to Changbin. "Bwinni." Changbin smiled at the little one and lifted him up.  

Chan sat down on the couch. "Was he in littlespace already when you got to his room ?" I asked but Chan shook his head "No he was dancing but then i kind of forced him to slip. He didn't slipped for 2 weeks and was really stressed. I just wanted to make sure that he won't get too much stress tomorrow so he wouldn't slip in to his headspace on stage." I hummed in response. 

"Lixi mwissed Bwinni, Bwinni was witin wywics aw twime." Felix was clinging to Changbins neck and pouted. Changbin walked still with Felix on his hip, to us and sat down. "Yeah sorry baby, but I needed to make the lyrics perfect right ?" Felix nodded and played with Changbins necklace. 

"God it's so unfair that you could see Felix in such a cute adorable state before us. He is so adorable and cute." Seungmin said and looked so amazed by Felix.

"Hey Felix do you want to cuddle with me ?" I asked Felix and waited for an answer. To my surprise he shook his head. "Nu uh, wan cwuddle wif Bwinni." Even when he just declined my invitation, I couldn't be mad at him. 

Changbin ruffled Felixs hair and gave him a peck on his cheek. Felixs eyes widened and his cheeks got a little bit rosy. He quickly put his hood over his face and leaned his head on Changbins shoulder.

"Nawwww Lixi is shy." Jeongin said.  

"Do you think it was a good idea to let Felix slip one day before our comeback?" I whispered to Chan. "I mean what if he wakes up and is in little space, it wouldn't be really good because we have to force him out of his littlespace then." Chan nodded. "I didn't really thought about that I just hope that he won't be in littlespace tomorrow." He said and looked thoughtfully to Felix.

 


---------------------------------
If you have any request for a scenario
Just write it into the comments I will look if i can put it into the story.