Chapter 10

Baby Lix

When Felix woke up the next day, he was still in his littlespace. A warm hand in his hair startled him. "Morning." The younger looked up to see the raven haired boy and giggled with his pacifier between his lips. "Are you still little ?" Felix nodded and snuggled into Changbins side. "You were really stressed than huh?" Changbin asked and got a "hmm" as a response from the younger. 

"Come we need to stand up little prince." The older said and stood up to go into the bathroom.

Downstairs Woojin and Chan were preparing their breakfast when Felix walked sleeply to them. "Oh hey Lix." Felix embraced Woojin and mumbled "mwonin" into the side of his Hyung. "Oh is Lixxi still little ?" Chan asked and looked at Felix, who nodded. "How old are you baby ?" Felix thought a little bit before he held up 2 fingers. Chan and Woojin looked at each other. "Okey, Lix do you want to help us ?" Felix nodded and let go of the waist from Woojin. His eyes sparkled with joy, he loves to help someone. "Okey can you bring me a package of salt from the storage room. The younger smiled and run to the storage room.

"Chan what do we do, we have a fansign today. He can't be little then." Woojin said concerned and looked to Chan for an answer. "I don't know maybe when we talk to him as if he isn't in littlespace than maybe he will slip out of-" He silenced himself when he heard the steps from Felix. "Thank you Felix." Woojin said and took the small package from Felixs hand.

After Felix helped to prepare the table with Chan and Woojin the others came down. "Morning." Everyone said and sat down at the table to eat. The bos were chatting about the concert yesterday. "Felix, why aren't you eating anything ?" Hyunjin asked and Woojin and Chan looked worried to the young Aussie. "Mhm, no hungwy Hyuni." The little one answered and continued to play with his fingers.

Woojin who was sitting beside the younger, cut the pancake in small pieces and held a piece on his fork infront Felix. "Say ah." Felix shook and turned his head. "Nu-uh" Changbin who was sitting also next to Felix spoke up "Lix, you have to eat. Later we are at a fansign event." The younger boy got picked up by Woojin, who sat him on his lap and tried to feed him, which the younger did, just because Seungmin said that Felix can have a lollipop afterwards.

"Oh god what are we doing with Felix he can't behave like that at the fansign!" Jisung said. Chan sighed after he gulped his piece of pancake down. "Well, I know that too." Minho looked at the boy who is sitting on the lap of Woojin. "Felix, can you be a big boy for me ?" Felix shook his head. "Felix please we need the big Felix here." Jeongin pleaded. "You can be little again later when we come back, okey ?" Impatiently the little tried to wiggle out from Woojins hold. But Woojin didn't let him go, even when he kicked his feet like a toddler, he doesn't want Felix to lock himself up, somewhere in their dorm. Slowly frustrating tears started to fall on the youngers cheek.

"I will search how to get a little out of his head space." Minho said, while Changbin already stood up and picked Felix up, who right away hooked his arms around Changbins neck and cried silently on his shoulder. Jeongin was running upstairs and came back with Lixs pacifier. "NO! Don't give him his pacifier he will just slip more into little space!" Felix got scared because of the loud voice from Chan and clung more to Changbins neck. He hates loud noises such as thunder, barking and yelling. Changbin Felixs back to calm him down, while rocking him from the left side to the ride side. 

"Guys it says, that Felix will slip out of his littlespace from his own." Hyunjin snorted "Yeah but obviously he doesn't want to do it right now and we doesn't have the time to wait for him, to slip out of his littlespace right now." Seungmin held his phone up to get their attention "If your little doesn't want to slip out of his headspace, talk to him harshly or like he is big and put him into his normal clothes. After he slips again into his littlespace he will throw a tantrum." They all nodded and were looking at the clinging boy who now has a thumb in between his lips. Changbin pried the youngers thumb from his mouth, so the little one started to pout. Woojin cleared his throat "Okey no one will speak harshly or will shout at him." 

"Than it's option two, someone needs to change Felix into his clothes that he will wear at the fansign event." Minho said and Changbin volunteered to do it with Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin who will help him.

When they reached Felixs and Jisungs room, Changbin tried to lay Felix down without success, the younger clinged onto his neck if his live is depending on it. "Lix you need to let go." Seungmin said while the other two tried to free the arms around Changbins neck. "Nu-uh!" Felix was whining when they finally got him free and laid him down on the bed. 

"Put your arms up Felix." Changbin tried to pull his pajama over his head for the second time but the younger only refused. After many kicks and whining they got Felix into his normal clothes. 

Now Felix was sitting with a pout and a slight glare at the boys, who held him down so Changbin could change Felixs clothes. 

"So finished ?" Chan asked while leaning against the doorframe. The boys nodded but Felix still was pouting with his tear stained face and arms crossed over his chest. "Sorry Lix but we needed to force you out of littlespace, we couldn't wait so long for you to be big ." 

"Felix will be tired after all his whining and his tantrum so he will fall asleep and I read that after he will take a nap he will slip into his bigself again." Seungmin said and Jisung buckled the kicking boys belt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any requests please leave them in the comments below. I really love you guys you are so kind and lovely in the comments I really have to thank you all ♡