Chapter 15

Baby Lix

Chan went down with Felix still on his hip, bouncing slightly on every step Chan made. "Chwanni, chu wan cowour wif dwaddy and lwixie ?" Chan smiled and ruffled the youngers hair. "Of course, I would like to Lix. " Changbin already set the table in the kitchen, so they can colour. The little waddled his way in to the kitchen as soon as Chan set him down and run Changbin in the arms. Just as Felix wanted to start colour his fish in purple, Jisung started to talk with Chan. 

"Chan Hyung, I think Jeongin is sick, Woojin is with him but he told me to call you." Jisung whispered and Felix immediately felt upset, because he wanted to draw with his Chan hyung.

Chan quickly stood up and went to Jeongins room without apologizing to Felix and Changbin did the same "I'll be right back, Baby just start without me okey." The little just wanted to colour with his daddy and his hyung but now he is left alone. He started to pout and looked at fluffy, who was lying on the chair next to him. "Fwuffy no weavin me to wike Channi and dwaddy wight?" He giggled as his stuffie imaginary answered him back a "no, I'll stay with you" He started to colour his fish in his favourite colours but got interrupted. "Lix baby, can you paint later, I need to make a soup for Jeonginni alright ?" Woojin said and already started to pack all the pencils and watercolors up to clean the table. "Noo! I wan to cowour now!" The younger said in a louder voice. Woojin crouched to Felixs side. "I know you want to colour now Lix, but Jeonginni needs his soup right now he doesn't feels really well, so will you please put that back to your room and colour later ?" The oldest said in a calm voice to not rage the younger more. Felix huffed and put his things angrily together, before he went to his room. He threw his colour supplies on the floor and went to Jeongins room to look after his caregivers. 

As he pushed down the door handle, he got jealous. Jeongin got all the attention from his hyungs, but no one paid attention at Felix. His Daddy even sat down beside Jeongin and checked his temperature, while Chan is embracing their youngest. Little Felix waddled to Changbin and pulled on his sleeve. "Dwaddy I wan cwuddle." Changbin just carefully grabbed after Felixs hands and looked him in the eyes "Later okey, why don't you go down and help Woojin out making the soup for Jeongin hmm?" Felix shook his head. "Bwut I wan do swometing wif Dwaddy." "Do you want to make soup, with me?" Felix groaned "No! I wan cowour wif chu! " The little yelled and stomped his feet. "Drop that attitude really quickly young man. We don't yell at people." Chan strictly said to the younger. "Bwut-" "No buts Lix." Seungmin said from his bunk bed. The little got angry, upset and emotional. He stomped his way out of the door to his own room and slammed the door shut. "Thwey no wan Lwixie hwappy, fwuffy!" He began to tell his stuffie what happened and got more upset, so his eyes got glassy and he slipped even more. He started to paint with his fingerpaint.

Felix adored his work. Blue, Green, Red and Purple paint were now on the paper. "Dwaddy wiw wike mwy wowk wight fwuffy." He hugged his bunny really tight. After a while Woojin yelled through the dorm "Lunch is ready!" The little boy stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.  

In the kitchen downstairs all the members were sitting around the table. Felix wanted to sit beside Changbin, but of course Jeongin was sitting next to Changbin and Chan. No one even noticed that the little came in except Hyunjin, who motioned for him to sit next to him on the chair. So Felix waddled with a pout and his bunny in one hand, to the free chair and sat down. 

"How are you Jeonginni ?" Jisung asked Jeongin who was leaning his head against Chans shoulder. His cheeks were red and his eyes were a little bit puffy. "Hmm better but I still doesn't really feel well." 

"Do you want to watch a movie after lunch ?" Changbin asked Jeongin, who nodded as an answer. Felix glared at Changbin "Bwut chu wan couwour wif me, chu pwomised!" The little shouted and slammed his spoon into his plate, which made an awful sound. "Can't you see that Jeongin isn't feeling so well Lix, we can colour tommorow but Jeongin needs his Hyungs right now." 

"Lwixie too nweed hywungis!" 

"Stop yelling Felix, Jeongin has an headache-" 

"Stwupid inni !" Felix was really angry and emotional, he just wanted attention. Whitout a further thought, the little threw his spoon across the table and hit Jeongin. For a few moments the members went silent, no one dared to say something. Minho stood up and dragged Felix by the arm out of the kitchen (of course without hurting him) into the hallway. He went with him to a corner and crouched down to the younger and held his shoulders so the boy will look at him. "You hurt Jeongin, Felix ! That wasn't something a good boy would do." Felix got scared, first because he didn't thought before he threw his spoon and second he never got scolded by the members. "And bad boys get punished Lix." The little boy trembled at the word punished. "I-I bwad bwoy?" Minho nodded. "P-pwunish ?" The little asked with a wavering voice and slowly hot tears made their way down his cheeks.  

The older carefully Felixs shoulders with his thumbs "Shh no need to cry Lix, you will just stand in the corner for 10minutes, to calm down, you were totally angry in there okey and after that you will go to Jeonginni and apologize to him understood." Felix nodded and wiped hus tears away. "Good I will put a timer now." "Minhwo hywungi cwan i hwave fwuffi an paci ?" Minho ruffled the youngers hair "No lix, if your in time out you don't have your paci or a stuffie with you." Felix again pouted and watched Minho leaving.

In the kitchen, Chan already got a coolpack for Jeongin for the bruise. "I never thought that he would throw a spoon at Jeongin." Jisung said and Changbin nodded "Yeah me too." 

"I put him into time out now for 10minutes." 

Just when Woojin wanted to clean up the table a loud sob went through the hallway. And this voice only belongs to one, Lee Felix. Changbin quickly stood up and run to Felix, who was trembling and crying in the corner. Changbin immediately scooped the younger up and hugged his still trembling baby in his arms. "Baby" He tried to calm his baby but the younger just hold even tighter to the hoodie from his daddy. "Little prince, hey... shh calm down baby, daddy is here now, it's alright." Felix calmed down a little bit but was still sniffling. "Now tell me baby, what got you so upset." "I-I no gwood bwoy, I b-bwad bwoy, chu no wan me anymowe-" Changbin the youngers back in a calming manner "No, you're a goodboy Lix everyone has a bad day." 
"I-I onwy wan atwention fwom hywungis bwut ewwyone jus ignowed lwixie." The younger whined and rubbed his puffy eyes. "We are sorry Lix, but you can't just throw things at someone thats really dangerous." Chan said to Felix and patted the youngers hair. "Dwaddy I nweed to sway sowwy to inni." Changbin put the younger down and the little run to the kitchen. 

"I swo sowwy inni, I no wan huwt chu bwut lixie waf upswetti, I weawwy sowwy." Jeongin smiled and Felix hugged him. "It's okey Lix." Felix pointed at Heongins forehead where he hit him with the spoon. "Huwt inni?" "It hurt pretty bad but not anymore." Chan came into the room and lifted the little in his arms "Come on lix, I know why you were so bratty today, you didn't had your nap right?" Felix thought for a while before he shook his head for a 'no'. "Then let's go nappi hmm? Your daddy is already upstairs preparing his bed, so you can sleep there with him." Felix smiled and cuddled himself into the warmth of Chans arms.