Chapter 14

Baby Lix

Felix POV.
On the way back to the dorm, I shylie grabbed after Changbins hand when he was walking beside me, he looked down to me and smiled slightly and grasped my hand. "Are you okey ?" I bit my lips and nodded. 

When we all entered the livingroom, I went to my and Jisungs room. I really had the urge to slip right now, the talk with dad and the talk with Chan and Changbin just got me too stressed. I quickly took off my sporty clothes and put on a pink hoodie that was a bit to big for me but really comfy and laid down on my bed to cuddle with Fluffy and on my pastel pink pacifier. But something felt really strange, I didn't slipped fully into my headspace and a light headache caused me to wince. "No, not again" I whined and held my head in my hand.

A low knocked caught my attention "Hey- Oh did you slip ?" Hyunjin asked and sit down on the corner of my bed. I shook my head and winced again when a wave of pain got through my head I pulled my pacifier out. "I- can't fully slip Hyunni." Frustrating tears made its way down my cheeks. Hyunjin shushed me and wiped the tears carefully away. "No need to cry, do you need help to slip into littlespace Lix?" I hesitantly nodded. Hyunjin scooped me up and booped my nose. He picked the pacifier from my sidetable and put the rubber in between my lips. 

He walked with me down to the livingroom and patted my bum all the time while swaying me from side to side. I slowly noticed how I slipped a bit more but not fully yet.

"Does Lixi wants to watch a movie ?" Felix thought a bit before he picked the movie, incredibles 2 . Hyunjin put me on his lap and my hair calmly but the headache increased.

I stood up and was running to the producing room and pushed the door open, the three boys startled when I pushed the door. Frustrated by not regressing and the pain from my headache, got too much. I run up to Changbin and pulled on his hoodie while hiccuping. "What's wrong little prince ?" I slowly calmed down at the pet name. Changbin lifted me up on his lap and I put my head on his chest and clinged my shaky hands in his hoodie. "Hey calm down Lix, I got you okey." He my hair just like Hyunjin did, but it kind of felt more lovelier with Da- Oh god no he is Binni not a daddy.
I whispered in his ear " I-I need help to slip." Changbin looked down at me and smiled "Baby, why didn't you told me ?" Felix hid his face in Changbins hoodie and mumbled "embewassed." I noticed that Chan and Jisung looked at me. "No need to be Lix, we are here to help you." Chan said and moved closer to me. I slowly realaxed under Chans and Changbins touch but again a wave of pain shot right through my head, so that I winced again. "Do you have an headache Lix ?" Chan asked in a calm voice. I nodded my head against Changbins chest. "It's because he can't slip fully." Hyunjin stated while standing in the doorframe. "I tried to help him but, he just threw his pacifier out and was running straight to this room." Changbin, Jisung and Chan nodded. "I read somewhere that a warm bottle with milk can get a little in his littlespace." Jisung said. Chan hummed "I will do, I actually bought him a bottle, if he will slip into babyspace, so.." 

No one POV.
While Chan went into the kitchen to make a bottle, Changbin stood up with Felix and carried him to his and Chans room. "It hurts Binni, I just want to slip fully!" The younger complained, when Changbin laid him down and the younger held his head again with a pained grimace. "Shh it will go away after you have some warm milk in your tummy." Changbin said and tickled the younger, who squirmed at the touch.

Chan came in with a warm bottle and sat down on the bed and handed the bottle towards Changbin. Changbin rested his back against the headbord and put the little on his lap. Changbin poked Felixs lips with the rubber from the bottle, Felix hesitantly opened his mouth and started to . Chan and Changbin could tell that Felix got more and more in his headspace, first he closed his eyes, second he realaxed his muscles and third he started to kick cutely with his feet while eagerly on the bottle.

After Felix drunk his bottle empty, Changbin replaced the bottle with Felixs pink pacifier. "Better?" Felix nodded and snuggled his face in Changbins chest while grabbing after Chans hand that lays on the youngers leg. "Are you tired little one ? Do you want to nap ?" Chan asked and over Felixs lap. Butthe younger shook his head "No, wan cowour wif dwaddy." Chan and Changbin were shook and when Felix noticed how he just called Changbin, his eyes began to shake and his eyes got glossy. "I-I sowwy, chu Binni no dwaddy, I so sowwy Bwinni, I no wan cwall chu dat." Changbin put his arms from behind around Felixs figure and smiled. "It's okey, you can call me like that If you want Lix, theres nothing wrong with it okey." Felix wiped his tears with his sweater paws "Chu no mad at lwixie?" Changbin chuckled and kissed the littles right cheek, at which the younger squeaked and tried to hide his now red face in Changbins shoulder still holding onto Chans hand, Chan found it really cute that Felix didn't wanted to neglect him. "Can we cowour now ?" "Of course Baby." Felix crawled towards Chan and put his hand up "Uppiii?" Chan laughed and scooped the younger up. "Why are you so adorable hmm?" Felix pouted "I dwon't know, am I weawwy adowable?" Changbin stood up and poked Felixs cheeks "Yes you're the cutest adorable baby ever."